Gaster Gang x Reader

You were twisting and turning in bed, images of Chara and the five trying to protect you flashed in your head. You were on the edge of the dream as you saw images of the gasters dropping, one at a time, you were screaming as Chara walked towards you, knife in the air. Your cheeks were dried with tears as your breathing quickened and slowly, thinned and deepened. Finally you woke up, gasping for air as if you had been underwater for a long time. The dried tears made your cheeks feel like sand paper as you slid out of bed and slipped your slippers on slowly.

Are they alive? Was it a memory or a dream? It felt so real. You walked out, slowly pushing yourself to move forward through the hallways until you walked into the living room. You saw the five in the living room, watching some anime. "Morning (Y/N)-" Swap started before a sniffling sound came from you. You were crying again, they were alive. They all turned around to see the fresh tears starting to go down your cheeks and land on the floor. Wing Ding was the first to walk up to you before you threw your arms around him.

"YOU'RE ALIVE!" You screamed into Wing Ding's chest, Wing Ding looked at the others with the same confusion on his face as his copies. "Uh... (y/n).. What are you talking about?" Stars asked as he walked over with Blindy, Swap, and Fell. "T..he dream... I..It felt s..o real.. Ch..Chara came a..and ki..killed you gu..guys since you tri..tired to protect me..." You explained softly, Swap looked at the others confused until Stars mouthed 'genocide'. Fell walked over and placed his hand on your head, rubbing it gently.

"We'll always be here. No matter what." Fell reassured, leaving you smiling and releasing Wing Ding. "Sorry if I crushed you WD." "It's quite alright. The situation was clearly understandable." You smiled as Swap went to get more snacks since you decided to watch the anime with them. You were happy that the stupid dream wasn't real, besides, you were glad you didn't scream. Fell would never let you forget it.