B Gaster x Reader

You were shivering as you despritly covered yourself in blankets. It was a winter night and well... having skin was back firing. Your teeth started to chatter as Blindy walked into the living room. "Are you alright (y/n)?" "Y..ye..yeah... ju...just c..cold.." Blindy sat next to you and pulled you to lay against him, surprisingly he felt warm. You snuggled against him and felt him moving the blankets so they were around you both. "This will help you stay warm better." Blindy explained as you both sat on the couch.

You closed your eyes as you felt Blindy playing with your hair gently. You suddenly open your eyes and back away from Blindy, he looks confused until you're groaning in pain. "Are you alright?" "Y..yeah.. You just touched a head wound. That's all." Blindy nods as you both return to snuggling together. You close your eyes again as Blindy hugs you close. 'Why is he so warm? He's a skeleton.' You shrug the thought off as you grow more tired. Blindy starts to hear you snore before he sighs and carries you to your room.

' She's so cute '

Blindy made sure you were comfortable in your bed before he left, he walked around until he felt Swap coming. "Hiya Blindy! Where's (y/n)?" "She's in bed. I suggest you let her sleep." Swap seemed confused but shrugged before walking away. Blindy walked to his room and sat on his bed. He smiled before going to bed