Underswap x Lazy! Reader

You were in your warm, soft, (f/c) bed. At least... until someone came in and blew a trumpet into your ear. You yelped and fell off the bed. "Time to get up (y/n)!" Swap said cheerfully, you groaned and just plopped back into the comfortable mattress. "No... I want to sleep..." You replied, Swap puffed his cheek bones and pulled the blanket off you. "You are waking up! Even if it's the last thing I do!" Swap growled, you just curled up and covered your head with one of your pillows. "No." You stated. "Oh... it's on."

- a short time later -

Swap has tried all morning to get you to wake up. You were still in bed as Swap walked in. You felt somebody sitting on the bed and poking your side. "Swap... leave me aloooone..." You groaned, Swap just sat there and poked your side, now you were snickering. "Waaake uuup!" Swap said as he spidered your side, you squirmed until you fell off the bed. "OH CRAP!" You squeaked out just before you fell off. "Are you ok?" Swap asked, you huffed and mumbled. "I'm awake now..." Swap hopped off the bed and picked you up. "YES!"

You sighed and got out of his grip, you suddenly had an idea. "Hey Swap, I'm gonna sleep on the couch now." "Oh you have a- DONT YOU DARE!" You ran as Swap chased you. You both ran past Fell as you yelled "WORTH IT! SO WORTH IT!" Wing Ding almost got ran over if Stars hadn't of pulled him away from the path. "Blindy! Look out!" You stopped yourself, sadly Swap didn't and he crashed into you. That made you both on the floor, him on top of you and you both blushing.

'This is awkward...'

You both could hear the others laughing.