Child! Maestro x Child! Wolf! Male! Reader

First Homosexual story... don't judge... This is for my friend who is being bullied cuz of this... Also, my dad found this special cream that is helping my arms a lot. So, I'll be able to type stories. My legs still hurt... and the side of my head... don't ask about my head... please...

You were walking to town when you heard crying. Your ears stood straight up before you walked to the source. You saw a skeleton in a nice shirt and shorts. "Hey? You ok?" You asked as your tail swayed calmly. The skeleton looked at you before wincing. You placed your bag down and walked over.

"I can take you to my mom, she has healing magic." You offered cheerfully as you held your hand out. The skeleton took your hand nervously before you suddenly pulled them up.

The skeleton tripped before you caught them. The skeleton was blushing since their head was against your chest and your arms were around them. "Be careful! Did you hurt your leg?" The skeleton only nodded before shivering. "Hmm... A storm..." You lifted the skeleton bridal style and got your bag on your back.

The skeleton was blushing bright blue as you looked at them. "I'm (y/n) by the way!" You said as you started to walk home with this little skele in your furry arms. "I..I'm Maestro..." The skeleton replied, you blushed a little but kept looking forward.

In time, just before the storm started, you got home and told your mom about Maestro and why you couldn't go to town. She was ok with it and happy that you were helping someone out. Just as Maestro was about to leave, a crack of lighting went off outside.

"Oh dear... I'm afraid you'll have to stay the night Maestro..." Your mother said as she looked outside at the ongoing pouring rain. "It's ok Ma! He can share a room with me!" You said cheerfully, Maestro looked down and avoided your mother's eyes as she thought about it.

"If that's alright with Maestro, then yes." Maestro, for some reason, accepted and you gave him some pjs to borrow. You both had dinner, which was chicken with broccoli and mac n' cheese, before brushing your teeth (which Maestro borrowed an extra toothbrush you had) and going to your room to sleep. You both climbed into your bed and laid down. "I..it's freezing!" Maestro exclaimed.

Your ears perked up before you thought of something. "Hold on Maestro." You got out of your bed and grabbed the most fluffy blanket you could find and covered you and Maestro with it. "Better?" "A l..little..." You then wrapped your arms around him and pulled him close.

Maestro blushed madly before snuggling into the warmth your fur gave. "I..is this better..?" You asked nervously as you blushed a little. Maestro hummed before falling asleep. You sighed and nuzzled his forehead. "I love you Maestro..." You whispered before falling asleep with Maestro in your arms.

Actually, this is dedicated to all homosexuals. It's ok to be different. I don't see anything wrong with it, love has no boundaries. And I mean it.