Predatortale x Hurt! Cat! Scared! Reader

You were running with a twisted arm as Temmie was in your other arm. You ran out of special berries and now your brother was chasing you. "KEEP RUNNING!" Temmie screamed as you made a sharp turn. "I'm trying!" You replied before you tripped and rolled on the ground.

You were screaming in undeniable pain since it twisted your arm more. You held Temmie close so his leg didn't get injured more. You picked yourself up and hid behind an echo tree. Your breathing matched Temmie's as your brother roamed savagely. Tears stained your fur as you chocked down whimpers.

Eventually your brother left and you and Temmie walked around. You then heard something snap. And it was no stick. You and Temmie turned to see your brother twitching and his neck snapping. Temmie leaped onto you as you ran. You darted away before turning down a bloody path.

You saw a door before running towards it and placing Temmie down. You opened the door before hearing a roar. Temmie darted in as you ran in. You and Temmie slammed the door to hear scratching against the metal. "I... I think we're safe now Temmie..." You panted as you hissed in pain.

You both then heard footsteps. You turned to see a skeleton with cracks in his skull and purple eyes. You and Temmie were frozen in fear before you clutched your twisted arm. The skeleton walked over and took your arm. "Who did this?" The skeleton asked. "My brother..."

~ Time Skip ~

You found out that the skeleton who helped you (which he had to reset your whole arm and shoulder) was named Gaster. He also helped Temmie's leg. Despite his sharp teeth and slightly terrifying puns, he was kind and very cuddle some... in a way.

You, Gaster, and Temmie were sitting on the ground. Your head was on Gaster's lap as Temmie slept with your tail curled around him. Your ears flinched when you felt a hand petting your head. You purred as the hand scratched the top of your head and the back of your (color) ears.

You heard a chuckle before feeling a kiss on the top of your head. You opened your eyes and lifted your head as your arms over lapped each other. "I love you (y/n)." Gaster said as smiled softly. You smiled back before laying your head down on his lap again.

"I love you too Gaster." You purred as you all relaxed and forgot about the dangerous world outside.

I freaking love this AU!

Bye!