[5] Carnival Fun!..or not

Start from the beginning

Just then I heard my phone ding showing a text in my messages. It was from Luke.

Luke: You like her, and you think she looks like the most beautiful thing. You are making it too obvious now. Man you are so whipped.

I glared at him, he already had his smirk plastered on his face. His arm was around Bridgette's body. Nobody was looking so I showed him the finger.

He replied by pretending to be hurt by putting his hand on his heart. I texted back.

'We all know that you are obsessed with the Pledge of Allegiance'

He glared back at me. I stood up and pretended I do the Pledge of Allegiance.

The bell finally rang. Stella finally opened her eyes revealing her beautiful brown irises. She ran her hand through her hair, and stretched her hands. She placed her glasses back on her face. Stella's gaze went to me and frowned, she quickly looked away. Causing me to grin for a bit.

Mr. Steller walked him with the usual old man hair style, and a tie. He was clutching papers and a huge book.

"Okay students, just start continue talking about your projects," he commanded and pulled out a James Patterson book. He propped his legs on top of his desk.

I turned my body to Stella. She rolled her eyes. "We agreed to go to the library and read the book after school. Okay we're good? Okay bye," she replied and placed her headphones back on her ears not sounding interested about the project.

"Wait a moment Stell bell," I teased her and prodded my index finger back and forth, "I have a basketball tryouts today, and just to let you know we have basketball all year long. So just wait on the bleachers then we'll start," I reasoned, which earned me another eye roll.

"Tell me Stell bell," I squinted my eyes, "are your eyes ever tired off doing the eye roll?" I imitated her by rolling my eyes myself.

"Fine, I'll just sit on the bleachers, but I won't be paying attention at all" she agreed acting like she didn't listen to my teasing.

I smiled, "that would be perfect anyway."

Stella Miller's POV

After bickering with Wesley for the rest of Humanities class, we finally went to Spanish. Mrs. Gonzalez is having one of her days Charlotte told me. Whenever she is like this she will give you a detention if you piss her off. So far it has been thirty minutes and she already has given five detentions to the guys.

We have finished five class works and I'm tired. Whenever we finish a class work, you could talk to anyone in the class. I just finished writing my Spanish paragraph and submitted the paper to Mrs. Gonzalez. I slumped on my chair and laid my head on my desk.

A pen tapped on my desk. I lifted my head and saw the cause. It was Wesley.

"Do you want me to see get a detention?" he smiled sounding excited.

"Why do you want a detention? Oh wait. Never mind, I don't care," I stated.

He pouted, "fine just watch then."

Wesley raised his hand up the air. His hand was waving around like a flag. He had a huge smile plastered on his face, and I have a really bad feeling about this.

When Mrs. Gonzalez looked up her desk after grading the class works.

She sighed, "What do you want Mr. Richardson?" she adjusted her glasses.