"You are my husband." She pointed out in anger tone.

"Glad to be!" I mumbled and she smiled, but immediately shook her head.

"Well, I can go to work by staying here too." She suddenly said making me stare at her in frustration.

"Anyway, you gave one week time right? There is still time to think about it." She added and I shook my head leaving the matter.

I opened my eyes, hearing the door opening with complete force and saw Sweety walking into the room with complete anger expression.

"Can't you give him some time to get well? You are already giving him the duties." She accused me and I frowned, not understanding what she is saying at all.

"What happened, Di?" Maheshwari asked, moving towards her from the couch.

"Maha! James is not superman, right? He got his hand fractured and is even having anti-biotics. He needs to rest if that hand needs to get set." She started talking, but left both of us still confused.

"And?" I asked making her glance at me.

"And you just gave him a duty of sending your grandfather here so he is standing out near reception to do that." She replied and I frowned before remembering what I told James.

"I didn't ask him to stand there, Sweety. I thought he would ask someone else to do it." I said, but she shook her head.

"He will not take a rest." She said, folding her arms to which I sighed.

"What are you doing here?" we heard a voice when the door opened to see Grandpa and James walking into the room.

"I will go and see to your discharge." Saying that she walked off while he glared at her which she ignored.

"I need to talk to Grandpa alone." I said making both James and Maheshwari frown at me.

However, James left, but she didn't move for a few minutes before walking away. I felt guilty for doing this, but she will get worked up for the coming up conversation.

"Was your room fine? I got it cleaned last month." I said, looking at him.

"Yeah! Seems like you are not using the first floor." He commented, walking away from the door.

"That floor was always to be for my parents and you." I said, shrugging and stared at him with a frown.

"Is it about yesterday?" Grandpa asked, before sitting beside my bed.

"You asked her whether she is Sathish Guptha's daughter without knowing her name." I replied and he nodded.

"And that day the doctor just asked her whether she is Guptha's daughter. How can he ask that?" I asked him and he sighed leaning back.

"Why didn't she question about this?" he asked and I frowned.

"She was worried about doctor rejecting to tell everything before her parents that I am not responsible for the accident." I replied and he immediately frowned.

"He is a close friend of your Dad and also he was a psychiatrist for your Dad." He said and I felt myself freeze hearing that.

"Why? Why did Dad need that?" I asked him frowning.

"He was feeling defeated and tired with everything. And then your..." he trailed off, but I understood what he was trying to say.

"My kidnap!" I finished and he nodded, making me close my eyes.

"He wanted to do something to protect you but didn't know what to do." He continued but I shook my head.

"If he loved me that much then why did he put me away from him for this long? You too didn't wish to take me in." I said and got silence in return.