Chapter Thirty-Four

"Uhmm... does it feel like we are slowing down a bit." You pointed out.

"Eht' does..." 2-D squinted, just waking up from a nap. In fact, the whale actually was gradually slowing down.

'Caw!'

"Thank you for your two cents, Cortez." You muttered.

"Whales don' normally slow down like dis', do fey'? Maybe he's sleepin' or somefink."

"No, he was just asleep a few hours ago, I don't think they take naps. And if they did, we would feel him tip vertically." You said with supposition.

You highly believed it was around morning time. When whales sleep, the float near the surface. He woke up only a few hours ago, meaning something was going on.

"Well, fen', wot do yeuw suppose is goin' on up fere'?" He pointed upwards.

"Maybe he's sick...?" You questioned.

"Daht would explain a lot. All he eats es rubbish for some reason."

The large animal started to make pained sounds every once-in-a-while. It made your eardrums want to burst from how loud and obnoxious the sounds were. You and 2-D covered your ears, as the sounds got louder and happened more and more often.

"Wot es even going on out fere'!?"

"I think he's dying ." You were nearly cut off by a pained sound followed by nothing. No movement, no sound. Nothing.

"Es he dead!?"

"I believe so...I can't hear him breathing."

"Well, now wot!? We ar' trapped in a soon-tag be decomposing' whale!"

"I'm hoping and praying he washes up on a beach...we will most likely be able to survive there as long as we can find food and shelter."

"Well, I'm prayin' with yeuw. I don' wahnt' yeuw tah die."

"We won't. I have a feeling we won't. We have to get out of here though, Massive's body will soon start filling up with gas and we will probably then die."

"Let's get a move on den', shall we?"

You felt a huge bump and a sudden stop once more. You instructed 2-D to grab what he could and to get out. You climbed through the whale's throat. "This is disgusting." You thought. It was very slimy and coated with mucus.

"I gowt' a few fings fhat' should help us."

2-D crawled behind and Murdoc's raven in front. You could see a bright light once more. The sunlight that you haven't seen in what seemed like forever. There wasn't any water flowing into the whales mouth. It was safe. The large mammal was now nothing more then a large corpse that had washed up on a deserted island.
You all crawled out, both shielding your face from the hot sun which made it feel like your skin was boiling. You uncovered your faces slowly, adjusting your eyes to the bright light. You observed the bottom jaw of the whale. It was hanging open and his tongue hung out, the wind blowing it around. Though the jaw looked frail and wimpy, the pressure of the whale closing his mouth  could've easily killed you all. In fact, you were surprised all three of you survived.

    "Well now what?" You said angrily.

"Calm down mah' luv', just hold on. Let me reserve fah' surroundins'."

"Stuart it's 'observe' not 'reserve' you dummy...and there is nothing much to look around for. It's an island with a few trees and nothing more other then this dead beast. You tossed a small rock, the stone hitting the creature that almost killed you in the right eye.

"Oh...I'm sowwy fo' bein' so stupid." He looked down which kinda looked like he did so in sorrow.
Feeling bad, you put one of his arms around you and one of yours around his. Your head leaned against his body.

"2-D?" You spoke softly.

"Yeas...?"

"I love you. I'm sorry..."

"I luv yeuw too, veray' much." He kissed the top of your head, accepting your apology with affection.
There was a period of time where you were silent and of course, you broke it,

"Hey we should probably go rinse off...we smell like whale stomach." You pulled off your shirt.

"Oh, heh, yeah we should..." he agreed, taking his shirt off as well. Cortez was already splashing around in the salty water.

"We can just wash rinse our clothes after this." You announced after taking everything off except your underwear.

"Wot bout' fem' panties ya gowt dhere'~"

"Take them off for me, Stu~"

"Will do, baby, will do." He smirked, dropping his boxers on the ground.

    You looked to the side and something caught your eye. It was a coconut laying under a tree which your pet bird was picking at. You made your way over to it. There were plenty of cocoa nuts on the island that it wouldn't kill to sacrifice this one. 2-D watched your almost completely exposed body walking away. He whistled then brought the pile of clothes over to a shady tree and put a large stone over them to prevent them from blowing away.

"Babe, we can use the milk in this as a sort of perfume. I think it'd be better then just washing off and smelling like fish and salt. Plus, if we spilt it in half, we can each have a bowl to use if we find things to eat, deal?"

He definitely looked impressed by your way of thinking, "Sounds brilliant!"

****
    Your bare bodies rubbed against each other. You were only cuddling in the water, nothing too sexual. Just pure love from the affectionate guy he was and still is even after all he's been through, but of course, there were some wondering fingers. Nothing more then that.
By the time you guys were done you realized you had not think everything through. You were all wet with no towel and sand everywhere. There was no way to avoid the sand sticking to your bodies as they dried off along with your clothes as well.

"Damn." 2-D mumbled, cutting open the coconut with the pocket knife he so happened had in his pocket.
You both drank some of the strange tasting milk before rubbing it on certain parts of your body.

You felt sort of refreshed, "That's much better."