10 (!)

You kissed him back. "Is he doing what I think he's doing?" You ask yourself. 2D pinned you down and kissed you roughly. Your lips moved in a sync. "(Y/n) I.. I- I want yeuw.. So badly... I'm sorreh." You pulled a condom from your pocket and gave it to him. "Wut's this?" He asked. You laughed. This didn't surprise you. "It's a condom... You wear it when you are having sex so y-you don't get a random chick pregnant." You explained. "How the bloody hell did I not know about this...?" He took the little package. "Oh whell!" He kissed you more and more. He made his way to your neck. You let our quiet, soft moans while he had at your neck. He kissed it and licked it until he found your weak spot. He abused it, leaving a love bite and hickies around and on that area of your neck. The love bite was honesty really cute because it showed where his teeth were missing. He looked back up at you. He kissed you once more and you placed your hands on his back. Your you got butterflies when you started yanking his shirt off. He stopped kissing you just to throw his shirt on the ground and then slammed his lips into yours. He did it so hard that you clunked heads and you both stopped for a second. "S-sorreh! I'm very clumsy do forgive me!" He apologized. You just laughed and said it was fine. He laughed a little to and then you went back at it. Your tongues slid around in each other's mouths. 2D began to pull your shirt off and you gladly lifted your arms up and let him pull it off. "Ah yeuw have a beautiful body luv." He leaned in closer to you and whispered in your ear, "I'm going to make yeuw feel so good..." He had your arms pinned above your head and kissed you once more and then let go of your arms to take off your bra. He found the clasp quickly and unclipped it. He pulled it off and threw it somewhere in the messy room, to reveal your bare torso. You kinda hid yourself a little because this felt like it was going to fast and you were in slight fear of judgement. He just blushed and put his hands over them and squeezed them a little, making you let out a small sound. He kissed your neck more then dragged a kiss down your body and to the hem of your pants. He began to tug away at your pants until they were completely off and on the other  side of the room. He took his tight pants off himself. He was wearing red boxer briefs underneath. You slid your leg underneath him and slid it back and across his bulge causing him to let out a pleasured sound. 2D looked at you for permission this time before pulling off your panties. You allowed him to, and he stripped of his boxers. He had a pretty decent sized dick, and you didn't expect that. Then again his bulge is pretty noticeable in general. "Yeuw've been lookin' down there for a while luv, are yeuw surprised? Yeuw know what they say about people wif big feet don't ya?" He joked. You laughed and he smiled with his dumb little tooth gap showing.
    He opened up the little purple package you handed him. He looked confused at first but then after a few seconds of processing he knew what to do. He slipped the condom down his shaft. He positioned himself. He got right in-between your legs, pushing one of your legs back and towards your side so it would help him go a bit deeper. "Ready babe?" He asked, looking down at you, awaiting for your approval. You nodded. He kissed you once more as he pushed himself inside you slowly. You let out a sound of discomfort, you weren't used to this because you haven't done it in a while so it hurt little a bit. "Everything ok luv?" 2D looked a bit concerned. "Yeah I just.. Haven't done this in a while." You said wrapping your arms around him. "Tell me when yeuw are ready for me to move." He said patiently. Finally you told him he could move. He moved back and fourth slowly and gently at first. As he picked up his pace, you you moan a bit and his breath got a bit unsteady. He went faster and faster. You began to tighten your grip and burring  your face in his chest a bit. He did tower over you so the height difference was a bit awkward but you managed. You dug your nails in his back a bit. "Go harder..." you  moaned out. His thrusts became harder and quicker. Sweat was dripping down from your bodies. His breathing was now a bit heavy. He got to the point where he was almost ramming his hips into yours. Soon  after that he reached his climax and let out a wonderful moan that vibrated in your skull. He went for a bit longer until you orgasmed yourself. As you came you pulled on his hair a bit and moaned loudly. Smiled a bit as he pulled out and fell next to you on the bed.
    Both of you were panting and sweating. "Fank yeuw luv...fank yeuw  so much.." He sighed, How was et for yeuw?" "It felt great... Thank you too." The both of you laid there exhausted and looking at  each other, occasionally making little jokes and kissing each other on the cheek.
   He eventually got up to throw his used condom away and get you clothes. He threw on his pants and gave you his oversized T-Shirt he was wearing before The both of you dressed yourselves and 2D crawled back in bed.
"Where did ya get that condom?" He asked. "I snatched it from Murdoc's room. I figured you would want to have sex eventually." You said, simple as that. "Ah..", Stuart sounded a bit disappointed in himself. He put his arm around you and you put your head on his chest. "Did you still want to watch a movie or do you want to take a nap?" You asked. "Well I guess we could take ehhhh a nap, Im exhausted afta that." 2D snuggled you. "Yeuw can have dinner wif me tonight when we wake up." You agreed and the two of you held each other and drifted to sleep. Before falling asleep though, you felt utterly guilty...