Chapter 14

From this chapter up the story will be edited so if things don't completely don't make sense they will later

Murdok!?...oh fuk!" 2D quickly buckled his belt back up and tried to cover his hickes with his hands but that was no use. "WUDDAH TWO DOIN!? I LEAVE YOU HERE FOR 2 WEEKS AND THIS IS WHAT I
COME BACK TO!?" Murdoc grabbed 2D by his hair. "AH!" Murdoc threw him down the small fight of steps that lead to your door, then went after him, "I SWEAR 2D, YOU ARE LIKE A DOG WITH TWO DICKS!" "STOP ET YEUW PLUG-UGLY SOD!"

    "Oh no." You hurried and threw clothes on and ran down stairs to find your uncle choking 2D. 2D was desperately trying to get his green hand off his neck. He ended up biting Murdoc's free hand so hard that it drew blood. "Ow!" Murdoc punched him. "EHH STOP ET PLEASE IM SORREH!" 2D hopelessly covered his face. "Alright guys please that's enough!" Murdoc stopped, then looked over to you, "Go to yer room young lady." "Don't hurt him..." You did as you were told and sat on your bed , after that slightly traumatic incident, you couldn't help but cry a little bit.

An hour and a half later, there was a knock on your door. "Come in Murdoc..." You sighed and the green man opened the door. "Let me talk to you." He sat on the bed next to you. "Ok..." You dangled your feet off the bed and looked down. "You know he isn't good for you, (y-n).....he goes and shags someone once and then he leaves." "Murdoc, I don't think you know him the way I do... He really opened up to me and I opened up to him. He didn't just screw me and leave..." He signed, "(y/n), how many times have you two...uhh.." He made a hand gesture where he made a hole a then stuck his finger through it. "Two or three times.. I don't remember, I don't keep track. He didn't pressure me at all.. I wanted to do it with him, Mudz."

   "Well love..I don't know what to say here..ehhh...no one really has personal conversations with me...I'm uhh.. I guess you could say I'm not every experienced with these sorts of situations... I never even open up to people often myself." You look at your uncle, "You can open up to me whenever you want Mudz." He smiled, "Well, I'm off to go fix the cyborg...you should just stay in here for a bit longer. One more thing ehhh... We need to record a song and I need you to cover the drums for me until we get ok' Russ back." You raised a brow, "Uhm..what song..?" "I believe it's called 'To Binge'. The music sheets are in the kitchen, I'll go grab that and I'll have you go learn the song in the recording room.

Murdoc ran back as quickly as he could with the musical papers. "Also! I have an iTunes interview tomorrow with Faceache over the radio in the lighthouse. Be sure not to interrupt, but you can listen through a radio, I-I'll give ya one if you would like!" You liked the thought and you were glad Murdoc was surprisingly not mad at you at all, or at least wasn't showing it. He closed the door.  "Until tomorrow I guess." You passed out on your bed, you were exhausted.