-11-

Word count: 1236

Giggling I gentle rub Mario's leg before he smacked my hand away. Holding in my laugh I pull out my phone as a distraction. Checking a few emails, they where mainly about school. The soft background music grabbed my attention as Love by Kendrick started playing. I was jamming lost in the music, until Mario turned off on a deserted road. Looking over at him I was just about to question him. It wasn't until I felt the small sting of leaving pack grounds that I worried. Just and I was about to open my mouth Mario stated talking.

"Welcome to your new pack land my queen. We can't see it all today but this is the middle, the construction company starts building the pack house here tomorrow."
"I'll be this close to home?" I squeak excitedly.
"Yes Luna. We will spend a year or two in Germany, before we can live here permanently. " Mario says shutting off the engine.
"That's fine by me! Come on let's explore." I reply reaching for the door handle.
"Let the guards check the area first." Mario say quickly grabbing my hand before I could open the door.
"I thought I felt someone close by. They are good, I can't even smell them." I say smiling softly.
"That's good your mind is linked to theirs. Otherwise you wouldn't even know they were here, they trailed us in wolf form." Mario says sticking his chest out proudly.

"There are ten of them, three on the outskirts, and two everywhere else." I respond with a small smirks across my lips.
"You're good Schatz." He says full blown smiling.
"I know Alpha, now come on." I reply jumping out of the Range Rover.

Ten different voices shouted "Hi Luna!" When they felt me looking in on them. It was pretty freaking cool. Only a Alpha and Luna could do this, now I had the ability to know the well being of my pack members without having to physically check on them all. The pack could all talk to one another but they can't look in like I just did.
"Back to work guys and gals, please don't tell your families she's in the mind link. I want to surprise them when we get to the mainland." I hear Mario's voice boom in his alpha tone throughout the mind-link.

"Sooo mister Alpha man wolf sir," I say smirking as I licked my lips.
"Stop it girl," Mario grunted as he leaned over grabbing the picnic basket and blankets out the backseat.
"What I'm just ready to enjoy time with my mate," I say slapping his butt as I passed him.
"You need some herbs or something to control that weapon of yours." Mario stated as his nostrils flared at the smell of my arousal.
"Boy you like the smell so hush." I snap pouting my lips, usually I was good at hiding my arousal. Lately it has had a mind of its own.
"Yeah y'all poppin over there, but it's cool. I got something for that." Mario added, I don't what compelled me to turn around and look at him but I did. Reaching down he cupped the bulge in his pants as he winked at me. Giggling I turned crimson red, quickly turning back around, soaked panties and all I was excited about my mate.

It was going to be a long day.

We walk quiet a ways until I hear the sound of a waterfall. Following that we end up in a clearing filled with flowers, a private pond and of course the waterfall. The entire area was surrounded by tall trees. I couldn't wait to shift into my wolf for a run.

Taking the blanket from Mario I open it up, before I could lay it down he pulled a tarp out of the basket.
"Here lay this down first," he advised tossing me the tarp.
Catching the tarp I quickly make work creating the perfect spot. When I'm finished I kick off my shoes and pull Mario down with me.

"Hello mate," he says kissing my softly.
"Hi," I blush back up at him.
"This place is beautiful, perfect for my beautiful mate." He beamed reaching into the basket.
"Thank you for bringing me here." I say looking across at him before laying back so I could watch the clouds.
"You're welcome. I thought it would be nice to be on our own land for a change. And you have to pick where you want to place the pack house. From there we will start to build our little city then go home to Germany after your graduation." He says pulling out an apple.
"How long will it take for everything to be built?" I ask looking back up into the sky.
"There is no such thing as poverty in my pack so each family who is coming here will be supplied with a house, a car and a job. So car lots will be built, a mall, other shops such as Walmart, of course houses other than the pack house. All young wolves the age of 15 and up are sent to live in the pack house until they are able to find their mates. When they do meet and accept one another they are given a house of there choice and they pick a job. Very few reject on another, we believe in waiting for your mate. There are many who are in their late twenties and early thirties still waiting." He tells me.

"That's pretty awesome," I respond shocked. It was rare to have an alpha who treated anyone lesser with equal respect. My heart beamed at the thought of my mate. He was everything I had hoped for.

"Mated she-wolves aren't allowed to work. It's to risky. We've tried it and they always end up in danger some how." Mario says softly, causing my eyes to snap up to his. My heart felt like it was snatched away. How could he take that from me. I won't allow it!

"WHAT? Oh hell no I will be working!" He had lost his ever lasting mind if he thought I wouldn't be working. I'm a doctor for crying out loud!

"No you won't." Mario says tossing his finished apple into the distance.
"Boy bye, that's what I'll be doing you can't control me." I snap at him.
"Schatz, it's not that I'm trying to control you. As Luna your only job should be taking care of our pups and our pack. I've ruled for seven years now and I can honestly say I've need my mothers advice more than my fathers. You are vital to the packs survival. Your the glue that will keep us together." He try's but it falls on death ears as I decide I will be working. In the pack hospital, even if that meant being sure of the construction for safety reasons. Not voicing my thoughts I sit there thinking.

"I'm still going to work, but after I have pups maybe I'll change my mind but until then I'm working." I voice after what seemed like forever. Mario didn't yet understand that I would go crazy if I didn't work.
"Yeah right..." Rio said rolling his eyes as he took out a Gatorade. It appeared his mind was made up, but so was mine.

Vote
Share
Follow
Comment

ARAYAIK🌹