-5-

After dinner we decided to take a nice long bath together.

"Tell me about your pack in Germany." I asked as I played with the water and oil. Mario wouldn't take a bubble bath so I just put a mixture of lavender and tea tree oil in the water to help us relax.
"Well there are seventeen thousand people in our pack." Rio says rubbing small circles onto my thighs.
"Wow why so big?" Damn, me the Luna of seven thousand people. 

H-O-W?

"Well I'm the king sort of...," he says casually as if that's nothing at all.
"The king?" I ask, with wide eyes whipping around yo look at him.
"Yes Schatz(treasure), my family has had the throne for thirteen generations now. Many years ago all of the German pack combined together making up three kingdoms, leaving room for those who were banished, chose to be rogue or those who chose to live in the human world alone. But you know rogues they can't stay away long. Anyways I am the king of the northeast region. You'll meet the other kings later.
"So your like royalty. Is that why my pack is afraid of you? How did I not know any of this? Is your wolfs name actually King?
"No, haha... okay maybe a little. Your pack knows I have a bad temper. You've been living in medical school under the education rock. And lastly yes as far as I know that's his name but between me and you I think he's lying." Giggling I lift my head back to look up at Mario.

"And guess what else Schatz(treasure)."
"What?"
"You're the queen," he whispers in my ear and it hits me oh my goodness.
"Like a real life queen."
"Yes Schatz(treasure)."
"I didn't mean to say that out loud," I say laughing.
"It's not that bad I spend most of my time at the hospital. After paperwork of course! A alpha isn't an alpha without paper work!"
"Wow, I'm still in shock..."
"You will get use to it, but for now let's not think about that." He says relaxing into the hot water.
I'm not gone lie this tube was big as hell but Rio made it seem so small. Smiling to myself I lean onto him, closing my eyes I start to hum the lyrics to One Dance by Drake.

*****
One week later...

"So miss lady when was yo ass gone tell me about this mate of yours? I ain't seen you in a whole week." Monae asked as we sat under a tree watching Mario and my brothers play flag football. Monae has been my bestfriend since we were born, we had our ups and downs but she was always on my side no matter what. She was more like a sister to me. We are the same age and she's a soon to be chiropractor.

"Well," I start to say but she quickly cuts me off.
"Leave out the dirty details just tell me the good stuff." Nae said excitedly, getting comfortable.
"But that's part of the story," I protested playfully causing Monae to glare at me.
"Bitch ewww, until I get a sex life I don't want to hear about yours!" Nae whisper yelled at me.

Giggling I slap Monae lightly across the back of the head. This girl was mad silly, I loved her though. After explaining and telling her everything and I mean everything sex included. We laughed and I got punched a few times when I would start having flash backs and zone out.

"Girl I need to go find my mate. You so selfish! Now you got me wanting to get down and dirty with my unknown mate." Nae said pouting. Laughing at her outburst I think about the guy that I caught staring at Monae.
"What about that one dude?" I ask already knowing the answer.
"I didn't smell nor see him so that don't count. How you know he just didn't think I was fine?" She asked batting her lashes at me.
"Girl bye!" I say getting up before pushing her over.
"LaShay! Get your ass back here!" She screamed running after me. Running to Rio I jump in he arms. Soon after he catches me he throws the ball and we fall to the ground, with me safely on top.
"Mein Schatz, why are you attacking me in the middle of a football match?" Mario asked smiling up at me.
"Monae is going to kill me." I say holding onto him tightly.
"Oh no, let me go. I told you not to ignore everyone especially your bestfriend. You should have listened missy now get up and go over there." Mario fussed at me. There was no way I was telling him why Monae was after me. I simply pecked him lips and then ran off quickly. Over the last week I had gotten to know that Mario wasn't trying to change my life and that he wanted to make sure I didn't change it to much because of him. I don't understand why when that's what life was about, change. Maybe he only wanted me to stay close with her because she still didn't have her mate. We would always be close, but I felt like I was abandoning Mario. If that's makes an sense. Shrugging it off I walked back to the tree. I had been so lost in my thoughts that I stopped running.

"You got fussed at I see." Monae said smirking.
"Shut up he thinks I'm abandoning you. There was no way in hell I was about to tell him we, well I was over here talking about our sex life." I say laughing falling onto her playfully.
"You so whipped, I was hoping he dropped you on your head when y'all fell so you could get yourself together." Nae said pushing me off her. Smacking my lips I pout.
"I'm kidding, stop that!" Nae yelled throwing chips at me. Laughing I smile evilly.
"When your mate comes along I will get my payback," I say before laying in her lap looking up at the sky.

"If he ever comes hell." Nae said groaning before laying back in the blanket.
"Bitch you know he coming you just gotta wait, I might even bring him to you." I playfully joke as she throws her head back laughing. It would be cool if that actually happened though. Shay the love doctor had a nice ring to it. I thought letting my guard down and Mario growled looking up at him, I shook my head.

I'm talking about play mate matches chill out boy, I know all this is yours. I thought rolling my eyes.
I'm going to spank you. Was his counter thought before he blocked me out again. Laughing I close my eyes again and start to drift off to sleep.

I woke up in my bed at the pack house wrapped in Rio's arms. Rolling on top of him I start to kiss him awake.
"Mmm, you better stop it." Rio mumbled kissing me back softly. Biting his lip I pull it into my mouth. A low growl erupted from Rio as his arms wrapped around my waist flipping me over.

"How can I help you schatz," he asked kissing my lips trailing down to my mark. Just before he got to my mark he stopped.
"Schatz?" He says softly waiting on me to respond.
"Hmmm?" I mumble.
"Why did you wake me up?" He asked as his hot breath fanned across my neck causing me to let out a moan I was holding in.
"Because you are just to handsome, I couldn't help my self." I say pushing my neck and chest up to him.
"Naughty girl, not in your father's house." Rio said chuckling as he placed a kiss on my neck. It was like he turned on a faucet. A loud groan left his throat as he pushed himself up off of me. Picking me up he headed towards the bathroom. Standing me on my feet he made quick work undressing me, before he pulled off is own clothing. Stepping into the shower he turned it on. A blast of cold water hit me and I let out a little scream before quickly jumping out the shower.

"You ass! You did that on purpose!" I half yelled at him with chattering teeth.
"I thought you needed to cool off." He says giving me that sexy smirk of his.
"No, I didn't need to cool off!" I say testing the water before stepping back in.

____________________________

DO NOT FORGET TO
Fan
Vote
Share
Follow
Comment

Arayaik🌹