-7-

Mario

Three days later...

I was trying to read my emails but I could not focus, closing my laptop I stretch a little bit. Sitting back down I look around and sigh.

Mate. King chanted once again.

"Schatz come here!"  I yell out from the living room.
"Why?" LaShay replies moving around.
"Because I said so," I snap at her, but it wasn't me. King was on edge and I couldn't figure out why? Once LaShay was standing in front of me he calmed down. Rolling my eyes at him I kiss her forehead and pull her into a hug.
"You're so spoiled Rio." She mumbles kissing my chest.
"Sorry for yelling King is needy. So, you love it!" I say after I caught onto what she said.
"Yeap," she said blushing.

Shortly after Schatz wonders off back into the kitchen to finish cooking dinner. Walking after her I notice that she was also studying. Multitasking.  My little nerd. After setting the table I place the book marks in all of her books and close her notes. Walking up behind her I smile when she jumps. Scary ass.

"It's time to eat and I don't mean this food." I groan out pushing my pelvic into hers.
"Boy go sit down before I burn you." Schatz giggled as she turned off the pots.
"What did you cook?" I ask playing with her ass.
"Lemon herb chicken, wheat rice and steamed vegetables." She mumbles out sounding a bit off.
"Mmm sounds good." I say kissing her cheek as she turned towards me.

Walking her over to the table I pull out the seat so she could sit down. I could tell by the pout on LaShay's lips that she wanted to protest. With a quick kiss, I walk off to fixed both of our plates, filling our plates equally before I sit.

"So," I say looking over at LaShay as she picked at her food.
"What's wrong?" I asked a bit worried.
"It's my wolf she has an attitude and I don't know why she isn't talking to me. I haven't talked to her all day. Well I've talked and she hasn't replied. That's highly unlike her."
"Hmmm, my wolf has been on edge today to I wonder if your heat is coming?" I say slowly trying not to startle her.
"Oh no!" She gasped as her beautiful eyes grew in fear of the unknown.
"It will be okay Schatz, eat and then we can talk about it more."
"But-" looking up I cut her off.
"I know a way but I'll tell you after dinner."

For what I had in plan she was going to need her strength. We are in silence, it wasn't a bad thing but more so LaShay was lost deep within her thoughts as she finished all of her food. Chuckling I watched her for a moment before getting up and clearing the table. Once everything was in the dishwasher I pick Schatz up and take her to the bedroom.

"What are you doing?" She asks.
"Shay I'm just helping you relax."I say walking slowly to the back of the condo.
"I'm not LaShay," Chanel snaps at me rolling her eyes. This most definitely wasn't the normally shy and submissive she wolf I knew.
"What's wrong mein süße Königin?" I ask gently. (My sweet queen)

With another eye roll she ignores me.
"Are you about to go into heat?" I ask another question.
"No." Chanel snaps.
"Than what?" I ask softly.
"Nothings wrong with me." She whispered out, pouting.
"If you say so, can I get Shay back please?"  I ask tired of her nasty attitude, no wonder Schatz was quiet.
"She's asleep. She has worked herself to the limit overthinking and stuffing her face." I figured that's what happened she was mentally exhausted.
"Alright well I guess we could talk?" I ask rather than say unsure of Chanel's mood.
"I guess," she says.
"Cool," I say.
"But only if you let me talk to King," she declared blinking up at me.
"No problem," he could gladly deal with her bullshit.

Fading into the back of my mind I let King take over. I watch them in there own little world. They were having a conversation without words and whatever King had just said made her turn bright red. It was at times like these I hated that our wolves had separate mindlinks. Where they could discuss things they didn't wish to share with the human side of themselves just like we could do the same. I felt like I was intriguing on a private meeting or something as I watched them shower and cuddle up. When things got hot I decided to take a nap myself.

There was something poking my jaw repeatedly. My eyes pop open as I look over to see LaShay tied up. Chuckling I sit up.

"What the hell did they do?" I question Schatz.
"Who and why am I tied up." She says with a scrunched up face.
"I let our wolves take over last night after you subconsciously passed out on me. They talked privately and wouldn't let me be nosey, bathe then I went to sleep myself before things got to steamy. You weren't tied up I swear." I rush out as I stare at her. She looked amazing, I could feel myself growing horny by the second.

King what happened?! I asked looking for answers. A memory of last night flashes in my head and instantly my dick is rock hard. Lifting my eyes up to Schatz I see she already knows what exactly happened last night.

"Damn," She whispered fanning her face.
"That's what I'm saying," I respond inching forward before grabbing her into my arms. We weren't going to have a repeat of last night but we were going to keep her tied up for a while. Grabbing Schatz by the ropes that have her bound together I place her in the middle of the bed.

_____________________________

DO NOT FORGET TO
Fan
Vote
Share
Follow
Comment

Arayaik🌹