Chapter 10 - Witness

Hope you all enjoy!

I swing my tiny stubby legs under me as I sit in my chair, happily eating my curry that was set in front of me. My brother, Zeref, sat across the table from me. My mom sat next to me and dad sat across her. We all ate happily. That day, we had finally got the Celestial Kingdom's king to sign a contract saying that we were at peace with each other. My mom stood and her chair skids back by a few inches.

She dabs her lips with a napkin. "Excuse me for a bit. I'll be back in a moment." She walks out of the dining room.

After what seemed like forever, I finally said I was going to check on her to see if she was okay. I ran through the halls of the castle when I finally get to her and dad's room. I knock and all I hear is muffled words I couldn't understand. I open the door. To my horror, someone was on the floor with my mom in their hands, suffocating her. I run at the stranger. "Get away from my mom!" I punch him, but it didn't effect him one bit. He pushed me away and used something to restrain me from moving. The man pulled out a knife and picked mom up my the hair. She screamed, kicked, but nothing was working. He brought the knife up to her neck.

My mom cried. "N-Natsu.. Be a good boy for mommy.. Take care of your father and Zeref.." I screamed and cried for him to let her go. But he didn't listen and continued what he was doing. He brought the knife to her cheek and cut it. I cried more and more than ever before. She screamed in agonizing pain. He stops for a second, then throws the knife at me and it cuts the right side of my neck. A few more millimeters and it would have cut through one of my arteries in my neck. I scream in pain. He pulls out another knife, but this one was longer. He put it on mom's neck and with no mercy at all, he cuts through slowly, just to see the pain on my face as he cuts through her neck. When he was finished, he held her head in front of me. My eyes were wide with horror. Blood spewed from the edge of her neck where he cut. A puddle of blood grew under her headless body. I quickly queezed my eyes shut and bit my lip so hard, it bled and rand down my chin just to see if I were dreaming. When I opened my eyes back up again, the tall man cloaked in black was gone.

My dad burst through the door. Horror immediately covered his face as looked at the scene. He looked at me and saw I was crying with a huge gash on the side of my neck. "What happened!?"

"M-M-Mom's d-dead.." was all I could choke out. He pulled me into a hug as Zeref walked in. His eyes were also wide with horror. Tears immediately fell from his eyes and joined in with our hug.

Hope you enjoyed! Until next chapter, Little Fairies! Ja Ne!

Ish so sad! T^T

Dragonic Kingdom - NaLuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें