Chapter 19

I was in my room. I had just changed my clothes and was just about to hop in my bed when my phone started buzzing. I found my phone in my bag and saw it was Samara.

"Salam Samara, everything okay? Howcome you're calling at this time?" I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost midnight. On normal days i would have been in bed at ten or something to be sure to be able to wake up for Fajr (The first obligatvie prayer for muslims).

"Yeah everything is okay i just wanted to ask about details from today!! Soooo??"

"Oh well so .. what?"

"Come on girl i need information!" I could hear she was getting eager. But what do i tell her? I mean where do I start...How much do I tell her.. I decided it would be better to not speak about any of this to anyone.. well at least not right now.

"It went alright i guess..."

"Just alright come on there must be something?"

"Okaaay fine. It was nice meeting his parents again they are really sweet. I met his.. umm... very close cousin as well..." i kinda choked on the last part i have literally no idea why but i just ignored it.

"Close cousin? Wha's that all about?"

"No nothing they are just really great friends so yeah thats all...Anyways Samara?"

"Yeah wassup?"

"How's Omer? I mean haven't seen him for a while now..." He has been at the hospital for about a month now... and he still haven't reacted or anything except the one time when i went there and held his hand. I know it was very awkward I did leave immideatly. And my mum doesn't like it either.. me being there ...

"Oh umm he's still the same.. babe.." I could clearly hear the sadness in her voice and it made me even more sad...

"Samara sweety it's going to be okay got it!" Who was i really convincing, Samara or myself?

"Yeah InShaaAllah..., though Aisha I was wondering if you don't mind of course that if you could go with me to the hospital tomorrow? I mean I have feeling like... I dont know.... something ... umm yeah can't really explain it.."

Without thinking twice or anything i quickly said

"Yeah of course darling we can go whenever you want okay?"

"Really Aisha omg thanks babe!!" She sounded so happy and that lightened up my mood too.

"Anything for you my girl!"

"Awwww Okay i'll pick you up early okay?"

"Sure thing but then bye or else none of us are going to be able to wake up" we both laughed and then hung up.

Surprisingly I woke up for fajr and made an extra dua for everything I was going to do today would go well. I changed my clothes put on my hijab and for some reason I was in a mood for red. I looked myself in the mirror and saw myself smiling. Brightly. I went downstairs and sat down by the table to eat my breakfast. Mum came in and looked at me weirdly.

"Where are you going early in the morning?"

"Umm I'm just going out with Samara" I never lie to my mother... but i wasn't really lying...

"This early?"

"Yeah we just got to sort out some thing mum" i got up from my chair and kissed her on her cheek and went to the front door "I'll try coming early mum. Love you. Bye"

Samara was waiting for me by the busstop. Right when i came the bus came. We got in and after 10 minutes we were there. I followed Samara all the way to Omer's room. We enterd the room and there was no one ecpet us three now. Samara and I both sat down by the window. He was "sleeping".

"You hungry want something to eat?"

"No I'm okay Samara i just ate."

"Oh well I'll just get something from the canteen"

When Samara went i just sat there for a few minutes. I then got up and went to his bed. I looked at him and some of his bandages from last time I came was removed. I just looked at him for a bit. Then i totally concious of what i was doing just hoping for a bit hope i slowly put my hand on his hand. At first there was no reaction, but then when i held his hand tight well it wasnt that tight but still anyways, his hand's grip tightened on mine and when I looked at his hand it just kept like that.

Samara came in right at that moment. "samara come quick!" She came to us and saw it and almot fainted I mean she was sooo happy that it was unbelieveable.

I took my other hand and put it on his cheek and he moved like his entire body moved on that. Me and Samara both jumped back a bit on that movement. Samara ran out and i guess for the doctor. I somehow wanted a bit more reaction so i tried daring a bit with destiny. I bent down slowly. When i was very close to him i whispered

"Omer...Please wake up...

For me.."

As soon as i said that His eyes flew open and so did the door. And everything after that went so quick I didn't even understand what just happened!

He reacted big time on my voice? Or was it what I said?

Am so sorry haven't updated for 100 years been very busy with school and lots of problems... -.- and this isnt even a long updtae i just thought you guys needed one quick!

But also THANK YOU LOVELIES FOR STILL SUPPORTING ME AND MY STORY AND FOR GETTING ME TO OVER 3K READS *o*

Keep commenting and voting thaaaaaanks

Love ya x