Chapter 32

~~~Aisha's pov~~~
"So Aisha how did you like the dinner?" Hussain started the conversation after a whole 10 minutes silence. I just couldn't get myself to talk after what happened at the restaurant. Omer and Hussains introduction. Quite interesting actually. And awfully awkward at the same time. Omer was beyond pissed when he first saw Hussain I could just see it on his looks and the way he looked at me and Hussain. Though Hussain had not said anything about Omer at all. I could feel Hussains eyes I looked at him and yeah I was right he was looking at me but he quickly looked back at the road again.

"Um it was really nice, thank you" I tried sounding as natural as possible though I had this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach that I couldn't describe as if something wrong was going to happen but I decided to ignore it.

"You don't have to thank me you know" I looked at him he was smiling now at me "the pleasure was all mine." I smiled back and looked out of the window. The rest of the ride was quiet. I wasn't feeling well though something was deeply wrong. I could just feel it.

After a bit longer we were finally at my house. Hussain got out of his door and went around the car and opened the door for me right as I was going to open it myself. I gave him a quick smile and got out of the car. When we reached at my door and I was about to open it someone jerked the door open from the other side. I jumped slightly back but composed myself. What the ...?! Who the hell was this?! Couldn't be mum or dad they would never be like this and not even Rehan !!

Suddenly someone pushed me away and before I fell I quickly grabbed on the the wall that I was about to collide with.

Oh my what the fudge !! Who is this psycho?!  I was about to scream at the person though before I got to that the person literally jumped on Hussain. I was beyond shocked. What's happening! I started screaming from the top of my lungs when I saw mum and dad coming from the inside.

"Aisha what hap...." My dad stopped mid-sentence after realizing why I was screaming. My mom came to me and kept an arm around me as to make me calm down.

"Rehaaaan" my dad yelled and my brother came out whilst the person who jumped Hussain was practically on top of him. Rehan came running out and saw the scene in front of him he quickly ran to the two boys and right when he got there the boy who jumped Hussain slammed his fist on Hussains face and I winced. I loosened the grip of my mother and ran to the boys fighting. Rehan was trying to get the person off Hussain. But he wouldn't budge. I ran over there and quickly grabbed the arm of the guy who was on top of Hussain. When i grabbed the persons arm his face flew up to see who grabbed his arm.

Omer.

I was stunned. I couldn't believe my own eyes my arm dropped from his arm and flew to my open mouth. What on earth was he doing. Whilst Omer was looking at me Rehan in the meantime had the time to push him off Hussain. Hussain got up an composed himself. Omer was looking at me and I was looking at him. Shocked. My eyes flicked behind Omer and I saw Hussain looking at me. And I saw his lip was bleeding and his forehead had a bruise. I didn't realize I was crying. I looked back at Omer and slapped him. Everyone looked our way totally stunned that I out of all people could do something like that.

"I swear if I ever see you here again Omer, you'll se the worst of me, now get off my property. Immediately!" I screamed out. "Listen Aish..." I raised my hand in front of his face signaling for him to shut up. "No you do not get to say anything. Just get out of here. NOW!" Pissed of he drove away in his car.

Dad went inside with Rehan and mum walked up to me "beti come lets go inside" she was just about to take me inside when I stopped her I turned around. And saw Hussain was about to turn around and walk back to his car. "Hussain, wait" he turned around and looked at me "I know I don't have any right to stop you right now, but please everything happened because of me, so please come inside and let us do something for those wounds..." "No no you don't have to I'm fine. Nothing big it's okay, really" and he smiled signaling that he was okay "I insist, please" Mum then said "yeah beta come inside, chalo (Pakistani word for come).