Chapter 7

I arrived at Samara's place a few hours before the party.
I stood in front of her house I have never been here before.

It's a big white house with black roof. It has huge windows and there's at least 20. I stood there numb I mean this was seriously one of the most beautiful houses I've ever seen.

"Aisha Aisha"

I could hear someone scream my name I looked left and right but there was no one

"Look up!"

There I saw Samara smiling and waving to me and signaling me to come up.

I opened the door and to my left there was a long staircase. I walked up the stairs and followed a long hallway and looked at all the doors when suddenly I saw a name at one door and stopped.

Omer

DO NOT DISTURB!

I hurriedly moved on an saw Samaras name on a door I walked in. And saw A LOT of dresses everywhere ...

"So you have to help me I have no idea what to wear at all. I want it to look really good on me but then again not slutty..."

We looked around for an hour until I saw a golden dress.

"Omg this one will look absolutely great on you!!"

I held it up for her to see it and she went to the bathroom to change and fix her hair.

I saw her peek out of the door

"Aisha pick one for yourself as well we gotta make you look absolutely flawless as well!"

I looked and looked for what seemed like ages when I fell across one dress. It was pure red. Long tight sleeves and it was floor long.

"Oh girl that one will look absolutely great on you! Go change now!"

I looked at samara when she said that to me she had her golden dress on which was sleeveless and knee long and she had wavy curled her hair and put on black heels on she looked like a million.

Samara's family is a lot more open minded than mine is she doesn't wear hijab or wear fully length clothes but still she knows not to show too much skin. But tonight she was showing skin but she still didn't look slutty-like, she looked great.
I like to wear the hijab I love it, I'm not forced to wear it I started wearing it on my own free will.

"Aiiiishaaa go change now!" Samaras voice was high pitched and she really wanted me to go get ready soon.

I went to the bathroom and put on my dress it fit me perfectly and it was gorgeous. I put on a pair of silver heels I brought from home and took on my hijab on in a different fancy, still simple way.

We could hear people starting to come in so we hurried down to the living room. As I was coming down the stairs with Samara I could feel people starring at us and a few comments

"Omg they look beautiful"

"I love the red dress"

"Wow them chick looks smoking hot" and that was obviously from one of the low class boys who judged on looks.

The living room was huge and was decorated simple yet classy.

Everyone was talking -as much as they could, we could barely hear anything for the music.

I was standing with a few girls I've talked with and have classes with at college when suddenly I saw the two boys I wanted to avoid to see at all the rest of my life, but who am I kidding that would never happen.