Chapter 13

As soon as we got home we both said salaam to my parents and I dragged her up the stairs to my room. She knew I would be pissed.

Of course I would be pissed!!

She gave my number to him!

I slammed the door shut and she went to sit on my bed.

"Okay okay I know you hate me right now, but I really didn't know how he got it. I mean yeah I found out afterwards, but I didn't know when he took it. I'm sorry, please, I know I should have told you. Sorry babe?"

Hmm well it's always something that she's admitting her fault and that she's truly regretting.

"Okay fine. It's okay I'm not mad at you I love you too much to be mad at you."

"Haha I know baby. So now let's get ready?" She has the biggest smile on her face. She loved makeup and clothes and being all fancy.

After what seemed like AGES we were finally done. Well actually done with me. At first I was a mess and Samara "fixed" me though now my room was a mess clothes and shoes and makeup everywhere, on my bed on my desk on the floor. If my mum saw this she would go crazy so before anything else we quickly cleaned up.

"Okay now look."

I hadn't seen myself yet she said it was a surprise but now she was holding a long mirror behind me. I turned around and I could literally feel my mouth on the floor. I was in awe.

"Samara..." I trailed off I had no words. I looked ...gorgeous okay don't think I'm an ego-centered girl but seriously I looked amazing. It's incredible what this girl can do.

I looked in the mirror I had a Pakistani long peachy colored dress on with silver pearls on the bottom formed as flowers and it was very fancy. She had done my makeup a bit light because I already have a very fair skin so she only put on silvery eyeshadow, mascara and lip gloss. My hair was still just hanging loosely.

"Okay so I was thinking that we curl your hair baby?"

"Curl it? What you talking about I'm taking my hijab on definitely."

"Aisha, even today? The boy you're soon getting married to is coming to see you at least he can see you without."

"Samara am I married to him?"

"Umm no..?" she was confused.

"Well then exactly. He's only here to see me, we aren't getting married yet and I believe that the person I'm getting married to to fall for my personality not my looks and that's why I also wanted to keep my makeup light."

"So hijab?"

"Yup" I said smiling and went to my closet and took out a big scarf and tied it around in a bit fancier way that's usually with a lot more folds on.

Knock knock.

We both turned our heads to the door and we saw my mum. She came in and took my hands.

"Wow sweety masha'Allah (muslim phrase usually said after praising someone) you look beautiful" she almost had tears in her eyes and I could see in her eyes and smile that she was happy. Happy that I had said yes to meet this boy. Happy that I was soon getting engaged and establishing a future for myself. Proud and happy. And that's all I want from my parents.

I just stood there smiling and hugging my mother when Samara interrupted

"Aunty when are they coming?" She was so happy for me too

"Very soon I think" she was so happy she almost couldn't talk.

After we had been in my room for about 10-15 mins the doorbell rang from downstairs.

Ding dong.

"Oh it must be them. Samara come with me and we'll get you in a bit okay sweety?" she looked at me and kissed my forehead and went down.

Everyone were happy. Dad. Mum. Rehan. Samara. But me? I was having an inner monologue with myself why this was a good idea and why it wasn't and for my surprise the one who was saying that it wasn't a good idea was somehow winning?! Why?

I was sitting in my room for about 20 mins when Samara came up to my room she was shocked. Why was she shocked?

"Sooo how is he?" I sounded more anxious than I wanted to.

"Umm girl see for yourself"

Okay what was going on??

Samara ignored my lost expression.

"Come babe we're going down now they want to see you. God I'm so happy for you. I know you have a lot on mind but baby please think about all your opportunities okay? Promise me?" She was smirking while saying the last part "oh and don't run away when you see the boy okay? Oh and I had no idea okay?"

Omg what was happening though I just did the same as her and ignored the last part.

"Aww baby thanks I love you and umm of course."

She grabbed my arm and we went arm in arm down the stairs.

I was nervous... Why was I nervous...?

I heard talking it was definitely my mum and I think the others were the boys mum and dad. Though I couldn't hear my dad. Hmm that's weird he usually talks a lot. Before we went in the living room I quickly checked the small mirror to see if I looked alright.

As soon as we entered the room I could feel all eyes on me. I was so awkward that I decided to just look down and no eye contact with anyone.

Samara lead me to one side of the living room and we both sat there.

"Masha'Allah she's so beautiful Baji (Pakistani word means sister)" I could hear that that was the boys mother to my mother.

They started talking across but I still couldn't hear my dad I puffed Samara with my elbow and whispered to her "is my dad here?" I said that without glancing up at all trying to avoid one stare especially I could feel. And I knew it was him. The boy.

"Oh he had to get some stuff he'll be here soon" I just nodded .

"I think we should leave the boy and the girl alone for a while, just so that they can get to know each other a bit?" I think that was his mother. Asking my mother to let me be alone with this boy?!

Ya Rab, mom please say no.

"Umm..." I knew she was hesitating "I think that's a good idea I guess"

What?! Moooom!!

I could feel they all got up and left the room but before Samara left she whispered in my ear "Good luck"

When the had all gone it suddenly turned more awkward.

*Ahem ahem*
That's the most fake cough I have ever heard.

"Hey"

I've heard that voice before... No it can't be! It's not him

My head snapped up as soon he greeted me.

Fudge!! It.Was.Him.

Ya Rab you're kidding with me right?!

It can't be.

I almost shouted this out no I did shout.

"IMRAN?!"

Uh oh Imran hmm what'll happen now? :P and what about Omer what'll he say bout his best friend "proposing" to the girl he loves? And does he really love her? Hmm ;)

So umm here you go I hope you like this chapter! And please vote if you like it :) and please comment any of your ideas I'm open for them cause I don't know myself what turn it will take :)

Anyways VOTE :) COMMENT :P luv ya x