Muslim girl and... love?

Heeeeey :)

So yeah I thought I'd write a story. This is my first ever so yeah please read, vote, comment :) and don't be harsh :P

Beep beep beeeeeeeep

I smash my hand on top of my alarm clock trying to turn it off. I get up and walk to the bathroom. Ugh I just hate mornings and especially now... I have my first day of college. I just hate new things, I hate that I have to leave my old life and start a new chapter I just wish that I didn't have to do it, it's just too much.

"Sweetheart hurry or you'll be late,'' I hear my mother and I suddenly jump to the bathroom I get dressed, put on my hijab and go downstairs and run out of the door.

''Honey your breakfast?? and what about lunch??'' my mother screams after me I just yell ''I've got money'' Right before the door shuts.

In the bus I usually sit where there is a one man seat, but this time they weren't empty so I just shrug and sit on the two man seat I choose to sit one the one closest to where the passengers walk.

I sit there for about 8 mins when suddenly I can feel a person next to me breathing heavily. I just lower my gaze and just sit there. Right until

''Hey can I get that seat next to you? All the others are taken.''

I look up and look at the boy and oh boy he looks fit! I curse myself for what I'm thinking, and look away. He coughs a bit and I can feel he's looking at me so I just get up

''My stop is here sure take my seat''

As soon as I say that the bus stops and I walk out. The bus drives away and what do I do? well I run for my life because I got off the bus too early ugh I'm such an idiot and a coward.

I finally reach to college, yes I'm not late! Right when I'm about to go in I see someone...

OMG

It's him.

Soooooo who do you think it is that she sees? ;)

So yeah if any of you wants to know anything about me sure leave a comment and I'll try everything to answer all of you. :)

I know it's a short chapter sorry, but I'm just getting started hehe :)

I'll try to update soon I get Christmas holidays very soon so yeah yiipeeee :)