Chapter 10

I was sitting in the living room. Wow that's a change since the last few days I have been in my room but Samara is coming and no one is home so I'd rather talk to her here.

Ding dong.

I got up walked to the door and pushed a bit of the white curtains to the side and  looked through the window on one side of the door.

What is he doing here??

I quickly moved away from the window and had my back to the door and ran to the living room to get a scarf and tied it around my head. i looked in the mirror and

wow and that was a bad wow

Anyways I went to the door and put my hand shakily on the doorknob.

Ya Rab (God) why am I acting like this, I got a hold on myself and opened the door and looked and it was Omer and he was standing next to Samara. He was looking at me in a weird way I couldn't really get what look it was. I just looked at Samara and tried only concentrating on her.

Yeah like that's possible when his chocolaty hazel eyes are staring at me.

Yeah I'm a girl who likes hazel eyes so what?

"Aisha!!"

She almost yelled that and bear-hugged me and while hugging me we ended in the living room and because she was jumping, my foot tripped and we landed on the couch. And we burst out laughing but then I could hear a mans voice as well I then realized that he was standing there as well I quickly straightened myself and fixed my hijab and sat there looking at Samara.

"Soooo now tell me everything in details"

Samara broke the silence and she was kinda smiling but I was feeling weird and awkward and didn't want to talk about my engagement while HE was here.

I have no idea why I was feeling like this.

"Come on tell me!!"

She was now getting impatient oh and trust me you do not want to be around an impatient and irritated Samara.

I looked at Omer and then starred at Samara maybe for her to get the hint.

But no she wasn't getting it she just went on yelling at me that lasted for at least 15 minutes.

"Okay okay Samara calm down okay? Fine I'll start."

"Finally girl!"

I looked at Omer and saw he was looking straight forward on the wall that was covered with black and silver flower paper. But it seemed like he was really listening to our conversation. But I decided to ignore it.

"Remember what I told you in the phone?"

"Yeah Aisha the thing with your..."

Before she finished off I interrupted her

"Yeah yeah that thing well it happened a few days ago dad talked to me and so did mum and Samara they seem really happy about it but I don't know I just don't feel... what do you call it? Umm ready yeah you know. I wanna study and experience the world. But then again what will I do with that you know, then I start thinking that it might be a great choice you know... I'm really messed up and I don't know what to do...?"

"Wow girl that's one mouthful" she chuckled but then got serious "baby but I think it's a bit too hasty don't you think?"

"I know... But it's not like I'm getting married already you know"

I don't know why but while I said that my eyes flew up to Omer who was standing by the doorframe and it seemed like ..like his jaw tightened at the marriage thing but then got more relaxed at the end.

I quickly looked away when Samara said something to me

"Yeah babe that's true too..."

"Oh and btw they are coming over the after tomorrow. Mum thinks its a great idea if we meet you know."

"Oh really so what's gonna happen? Is it already happening then?" I saw her smiling and I knew she was happy for me.

But why aren't I feeling happy? what's wrong with me?!

"No way I'd let that happen. Now that would be doing things a bit too hasty" I said while smirking.

"Samara how long?"

Both our eyes flew up to where the voice came from. I then looked away well okay actually looked down.

Samara looked at me then turned

"Omer just 15 minutes"

She then turned to me

"Omg what are you gonna wear? and what about your hair? and make up? and everything??"

I just started laughing.

I am not really that kind of girl who thinks that much about clothes and make up and stuff. Though Samara on the other hand does she goes all crazy when big events comes up.

She hit my arm lightly and started looking at me like I was gone crazy.

"Shut up I'm serious!!"

"Okay okay you can just come over and be there and help and everything okay? Does that sound good?"

"Yaaaaaaay that's great!"

"Omg girl calm down. They are only coming to see me"

"Well they've asked for your hand and that's why they're coming, so you gotta look absolutely fabulous"

We both looked at Omer when he started coughing.

"Omer you okay?" Samara went to him.

"Yeah I'm okay. Though what is it that you girls are talking about?"

"Oh you don't know? Aisha is engaged, well okay not really engaged but the boys family is coming over the day after tomorrow to see her." I could hear in her voice that she was so happy and excited about it, about me and that's why I love her.

But when I looked up and saw Omers face after the news was out, which I for some reason didn't want Omer to know, it looked more like a slap on his face. Hard slap.

What?! I kept looking at him I mean this is not normal?!? Why was he acting like this he doesn't even know me he can't possibly like me that much even if he did like me...

But he said he loved you at the party.

That was just a drama I know that.

Do you? Do you really? Have you heard his side of the story?

Omg why am I thinking this?!?!

" Samara either you come with me now or you stay here and find another ride home." He was so stiff.

"What?! What happened?!" Samara was stunned.

"Now."

Samara looked at me I just nodded signaling her to go. She came and gave me a hug and said bye and that she was happy and she went out the door. Omer was still there in my living room. I have no idea what kind of expression it was...

Hurt? Anger? Jealous?

Maybe a mix

But that was just crazy.

He then went out closed the front door and they both drove home.

Sorrrrrrry long chapter!! I know! But then again I haven updated for three days so well know you have it all in a mouthful :)

Hope you like it!!

Pleeeaaasee comment to let me know what to do better or anything, or just for a chit-chat hehe ;)

COMMENT, VOTE     Luv ya x