She's.......

"She's......." Finish the sentence guys before you read the chapter! maybe one of you will guess right!

Opal's P.O.V
"I took her to a place me and Opal go to all the time, the little hill with the cherry blossom tree by the river."

I walk into the room without thinking.

"You took her there? To our place? That you said we were the only people who know about it?" I ask, tearing up

"Opal....... I'm sorry." Jake says looking right at my red cheeks with a tear or two now sliding down them.

"But why? That place was our place. We went there for years and you showed it to a girl you just meet!"

"She said that she-"

"Is that where you went with your prom dates? In the 9th and 10th grade dances I had to walk home in the dark because you disappeared on me with your pretty date!" a tear slipped down the left side of my face.

"Well why didn't you have Robbie take you home!" Jake yells sitting up

"BECAUSE HE WAS AN ASSHOLE YOU SENT ME UP WITH SO I WOULDN'T BOTHER YOU! YOU CAN'T LIE TO ME JAKE! I KNOW YOU PAID ROBBIE TO GO WITH ME!"

"BECAUSE I WANTED YOU TO HAVE FUN!"

"Well were did you go during those two dances....."

"....... My house"

"What did you do"

"We hung out"

"Under your sheets, and I hope you had fun showing your date what I used to hold dear to me, asshole"

And then I slammed the door closed.....

Jake's P.O.V

And she just closed the door and left.

"Jake?"

"Yes Nya" I ask. I almost forgot she was in here with me.

"When are you goanna tell her."

"Tell her what?"

"That you love her."

"Who? Opal! No way!"

"I'm not an idiot kid, you love her but don't want to you admit it. That's the real reason your with all these girls. Because you want them to make you forget about Opal."

"Is it that obvious?"

"You an open book Jake. But you gotta do something to show Opal you care because she doesn't realize she loves you back."

"Oh..... I'll try"

"Good, now tell me what happen at the hill."

"So it all started when Lindsay wanted to talk some place private."

**Flashback to date**

"Well were here" I say gesturing my arm to the open space and the cherry blossom tree.

"Oh my god Jake! It's amazing! OH LOOK AT THE RIVER!"

"Ya I know, it's cool. Let's look closer?"

"Ya sure"

I grabbed her hand, and it had this coldness to it. Wasn't like any other girls hands. It was cold, freezing. But I thought it was from being outside for so long. We walked across the hill top and stopped right before the steep fall leading into the river. We stood their, talked a bit but looked at the stars and the moon shining in the river.

Lindsay then said something that I will never be able to forget.

"Our father says hi, and to watch your friends and families back." And then she let go of my hand and pushed me down the hill. I Let out a scream for help. I tried to stop myself but couldn't. Then I felt my whole body being submerged into the water.

I bring my face up and tried to grab onto something, and I found a rock I could hold on to. I looked up to the top of the hill and just saw Lindsay disappear as a harsh wind shook the cherry blossom tree on top of the hill. To hurt from the fall and hitting rocks in river, I waited in the freezing water. After a few minutes I started to her noises. Voices talking. It was the Ninja.

End of flashback

Opal's P.O.V

'That Asshole, bringing his stupid pretty girls to our special place. Like who does that!!' I mentally yell as I walk down the dark streets of ninjago.

"Hey Opal. Jake talks to me about you a lot." A voice says and I look around in a circle trying to find the source of the noise. "To bad that's he's hurt"

"Who are you?" I yell out into the night. "Show your self" I say, using a line my Dad uses a lot.

"Oh I guess I forgot about that part, my name is Lindsay!" the voice says "And your friend Jake got hurt on our date."

"HOW! Tell me please!"

"We were walking in the woods when he tripped over a tree root, but he's back home and fine don't worry." She says

"LIER! When my parents brought him back he was soaking wet! And he brought you to the hill with the cherry blossom tree! Is your name even Lindsay?"

"Well I guess someone did their homework" There's a harsh cold wind and I'm starting to wish I grabbed a jacket before I left. There's another gust of wind but this time a girl appeared in front of me with brunette hair, but it also has a green streak in it that Jake never mentioned.

"Jake is my brother, and our father is coming, but the last thing we need is you!" She says and then disappeared with the wind.

The green streak of hair and the wind both seem so familiar.....

Then it hits me all at once........

"She's Morro's daughter......."

Surprise! And If there's any mistakes please tell me! Thank you!