Sleepy Lloyd

Kai's P.O.V

We all were about to go to bed when we heard the mission alert go off. Lets just say a lot of us were tired
We run into the mission deck and find there has been skeletons on the other side of Ninjago. We all did spinjitzu into our gis and
formed our dragons. Having to wait for Jay to stumble onto the deck before we go.

We made it to the other side of town and found the skeletons arguing about were to hide from the ninja in the middle of the road. Out of no where I saw a Green orb be shot at them and the skeletons on the ground with bones detached

"BE QUIET! I WANT TO SLEEP YOU STUPID SKELETONS!"

"LLOYD WHY DID YOU DO THAT??" Nya yelled at Lloyd

"Because I want sleep! Now who is grabbing them?"

Cole and I swop down and grab the 2 skeletons as the rest fly back. We go to the prison and show the guards the skeletons. We take them inside and put them in diffrent. I push my guy in there as cole just throws the other against the wall and slams the cell shut. We walk out and get on our dragons.

"Cole, Why did you just chuck that guy against the wall?" I asked as we fly over Ninjago.

"I was trying to knock some sense into his empty bonehead." He says and shrugs his shoulders

"Your crazy"

"Thank you, did you just notice"

"God Cole, I'm leaving" I say and make my dragon go faster. I arrive at the bounty and head to the guys room to find everyone asleep except Cole and I. Cole then runs in and jumps on his bed snuggling into his pillow.

I walk over to my bed but before I get in I hear a sleepy voice.

"Kai?" it's lloyd

"Does he want to snuggles? No snuggles Lloyd!"

"Yes Lloyd" I asked bending down to his face

"Can I have s-"

"No! no snuggles!" I stand up and get in my bed

"Ok... I'll just get my own water..." he says getting out of bed and walks out into the kitchen.

"Well now I feel like a douchebag" I say to the dark room

"YOU ARE ONE!" my teammates say back

"You got that right" Lloyd said as he walks back into the room and face plants into his bed (how I really get into bed)

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

So..It's been a while.. like a month.... and i'm sorry!!!!!!! I am taking suggestions though. So ya...... leave a suggestion! And school starts in like 8 days... WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!