Do you need a jar?

+read the chapter and all your questions will be awnsered about the title+

Lloyd's P.O.V

Cole thought it would be a great idea to go to the new ninja bakery because his cake was 'stolen' bye someone.

So all of us are walking to the bakery and I didn't want to go because this is were all the ninja fan girls hang out. (with their giant fans).

And the part I hate most is that most of them are kai crazy fan girls also know as the things I want two punch the life out of

We all go in and all the fan girls scream! VERY LOUD SCREAMS! Then this one potato looking girl runs up to Kai and knocked him to the ground. Jay can't stop laughing, Zane and Nya are trying to get the potato girl off of him.

the potato girl finally gets removed and I have no problem giving her the biggest death glare in all of history. Other people start to notice and the potato girl too.

"LLoyd why you having a stare off with the potato girl?"

"Did you just call me a potato? OMFG THE BLUE NINJA CALLED ME A POTATO!"

"The best compliment..." Nya said sarcastically

"I got my cake I think we should go before Lloyd goes blind!" Cole said. A hand grabbed my hand and pulled me out side.

"Lloyd?" Kai said

"what?"

"Do you need a jar?"

"Hmm?"

"For all your jellyness." (I know thats not a word just go with it)

"fuck off"

"Yep you need a really big jar."

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I know it sucked so bad that I should get a vacuum but I need ideas so give me some!

LEAVE SUGGESTIONS