Feeling for Green?!

Kai's P.O.V

"I didn't want to lose him. Were just so... close. I want to see his bright green sparkly eyes one more time. His smile that makes my day. When he is happy it... Completes me. The way he whines about training is so cute." I thought as I walked out of the room.

"Is he going to be ok?" Said Nya
"Yes... He just needs some rest." Said Wu
"Thank goodness! I can look into his eyes one last time." I thought as a smile crept on to my face.

"Why are you so happy" said Jay with a slight smirk on his face.

"No reason" I said fast as I wiped that smile off my face for a mean glare just for Jay.

"You want to go don't you" Jay said crossing his arms

"Lets take this outside" I said walking out the door to be hit my a warm brease. "It is a great day for fighting" I said not looking at Jay.

Jay goes to one side of the deck and I go to the opposite. I count down and when I say go Jay runs at me fists ready. He shoots a bolt at me but misses. I throw a flame at him and his foot catches fire. Out of nowhere Nya puts it out with her water powers and starts to fight on jays side. They attack me at the same time. I pull out my sword and hear a boom. Lloyd just threw an attack at Jay and Nya.

"I'm back and better than ever!!!" yelled Lloyd

"Owwww" said Jay and Nya together

"Let us join" said Cole jummping down with Zane ready to fight. I give Lloyd a nod and we attack like there is no tomarrow. Then I get caught in Zane's ice blast! Im stuck. I get hit with ice again. Im fully surrounded and can't move. Im out. Its just Lloyd Zane and Cole.

Cole dose a triple tiger sashay off off Jay and Zane and ends ontop of Lloyd. He is out. Cole and Zane have won.

"Now lets eat!" says cole as he gets off of Lloyd. Eveyone goes inside and leaves me still in the ice.

"Now i just wait i guess"