A Big Question?

LLoyd's P.O.V

Its Been a few weeks since that incidence with Skylar at My 6 month together party for Kai and I. After That Night I started Thinking alot about my future and kai

Would Kai stay with me?

Will we get married?

Will we have a kid?

More than one kid?

Does Kai even want kids?

Dose He even want a kid with me?

Am I good enough for him?

Does he want to date a girl instead of a boy?

Does he really love me?

Is there another person?

Is he cheating on me?

Is he using me?

Is he playing with me?

Is he lying?

does he have dirty secrets?

Is he not who he says he is?

Does He flirt with other girls when im not there?

Is he going to lose interest in me?

am I just a toy to him?

Does he think he can have me and another girl?

Dose he really mean all those things he said?

Does he want to stick up for me? For us?

As we get older will there still be and us?

Does he think love is just a game and he can bend the rules for his own pleasure?

Am i meant to be with him?

Does the team really support us?

Are they just playing with me?

Do they even love me as family?

Will Kai ever say I Do to me?

Will We ever be more that just dating?

Does kai want a family?

Does he want biological kids?

Would he adopt?

Would he adopt with me?

Would he treat he kids like his own?

As these thoughts when into my head I didn't realise that I was about to cry. My eyes were filling with tears threatening to spill.
Kai was looking at me with a worried face. As I thought about more questions?

Is his Love an act?

Is he really worried about me?

Is he really happy with me?

Does he like to train together?

Does he really like to spend time together?

Kai's P.O.V

I was in our room with Lloyd on his bed staring at the ground? Wonder Why?

I went back to what I was doing and Then I hear sniffs. I Look over to where it came from to see Lloyd on the edge of tears!

I walk over to him slowly. I sit down next to him and hug him. After a few moments I asked what was wrong he only answered with a question.

"Kai? Do really love me? Do you want to ever have a family with me? Can... You just tell me...please"

Lloyd said that sad but also serious. He really wanted to know.

"Lloyd..Of course i love you!" I kissed his cheek and he smiled a bit "And I Would Love to have a family when were older! And I would love you to be the kids dad! You would be a great dad!" I kissed his Cheek again. He finally hugged me back. There is no card, cake, stuffed animal, or amount of roses to tell the world how much I love him. Not even a number....

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

You though one of them is going to propose weren't you? Don't Lie to me you did just by the title!

OK Now back to business.... THE GOOD NEWS!

So I have been doing to hidden work that you guys dont know about! ...or im at least 90% sure you guys dont know about....

Well anyway i have a new Book! Its called Ninjago Nonsense!!!

In this book you are in it as Y/n (you name) and the other ninjas and characters are in the book with you! This book is mainly for girls... just using she/her instead of he/his..... so sorry bros

and because its a new book launch im posting 2 chapters a day for the next 5 days! So by August 19 there should be 10 chapters! I am taking requests and at the end of every chapter there is a Question of the chapter (QOTC) and you get to awnser the question in the comments! so.... what are you waiting for? Go read My book!!