BRAIN POISON!!!

*Pointless words that have nothing to do with the chapter*

Lloyd's P.O.V

So when Kai and I started being a thing. Like all famous people relationships, we got hate. We also got supporters, people who don't care about 'us' and most of all. Wattapad fanfictions... yes I just said that.

Besides that, I think that Kai and me need some bonding time! And why not spend the evening with wattapad!

"KAI!!" I screamed sitting down on our bed, (no! fellow dirty mined people, have a little faith in me!)

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!!" Kai yelled 

"I WANT YOU TO COME HERE SO WE CAN SPEND TIME TOGETHER!"

"CAN WE DO IT DOWNSTAIRS?"

"NO! GET YOUR BUTT UP HERE!"

* after waiting a long over exaggerated 5 seconds that felt like 7 hours later *

"So what are we 'bonding' over Lloyd" Kai asked sitting next to me

"Wattapad"

"no." Kai walks out of the room with his hands up

( *plays fuck this shit i'm out* )

"Well... thats was a fail......"

Ok thats the end of this chapter. Sorry its been so long and school started so 8 hours going to school instead of wattapad! BYE!

LUV YOU- me

You thought I would leave it at that? Your crazy....that makes two of us.......

Lloyd's P.O.V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big surprise there right.

So it's about 1:30 at night and kai is asleep next to me. So lets do some bonding! I reach over to the side table and grab my phone. I open up wattapad and read some Greenflame fanfictions to kai!

"No Lloyd don't eat coles cooking for suicide! Let me help you!" I said dramatically exaggerating Kai's voice

"but Jay and Nya were french kissing! my life has been ruined!"

"at least it wasn't cole..."

"True" 

"Lloyd what are you doing"

"reading you some wattapad. Why?"

"NO!!!!!!!!! THAT IS POISON!!!! KILL IT!!!!!" Kai then grabbed my phone and smashed it against the wall

"MY PHONE!!"

"At Least I stopped the brain poison!"

"*girly scream* MY CAKE!!!!! IT'S GONE!!!!! WHY CURL WORLD!!?!??! WHY?!?!!?!

That was it ^^^