Dawning

Ripples among the the river shone like the stars in the night. The sun was rising to start a new day. Faith was sleeping and John slept with her. The sunlight had awoken her. She felt the familiar sting of nausea again, so she got up and went to let it out.
Faith had already gotten used to the morning sickness routine. She does her best to adapt quickly. She put on her favorite tan sweater with her favorite white sweatpants and flat ironed her long brown hair. She checked the time to see that it was about three o'clock in the morning.
Damn time warps. She hates.waking up early because she always got really bad sick, even without being pregnant. She just got out her phone and read.some stuff on how to care for a baby for her first trimester. She got annoyed about the eating part.
How in the actual fuck can i fucking eat when I keep throwing up at the slightest fucking smell of food.
She just hated the idea so she just laid down and cried. When she was ever sick, she could never eat no matter how hard she tried. Her mom was always pushy about it and she was always accused of doing drugs or that she was pregnant. But in reality, she was trying to lose weight because her mom always picked on her for it. She hated her mom for breaking her down, shrinking her. She never had confidence in herself.
Why did you shrink me? What made you hate me? Am I just that bad?
She promised herself she would never be like her mom towards her kids or John. But she always seems to slip into it.

"No.. I-I won't be like you." She cried to herself.

She kept crying until four thirty and decided to take a shower, she needed to clear her thoughts. She took off her cloths as the water warmed up and looked at her stomach in the mirror.

"I will never hurt you like she did me" she said.
"Me and your father will love you no matter what." she added.

She stepped in the shower and felt the warm water relax her muscles. She scrubbed her hair and body and finally rinsed off and stepped out. She felt a wave of dizzy hit her because she stood up to fast. She was determined to love her baby. She put a restraining order on jerk mom as soon as she moved out about a year ago. It was the best thing she has ever done.

She heard John waking up and went to hug him when she got her sweater on. She nuzzeled his neck and completely relaxed. She looked into his beautiful brown eyes and kissed him.

"I love you so much," she said hugging him.

"I love you to baby girl," he replied sweetly.

She finally turned on the television and cuddled up to him, watching Criminal Minds. He rubbed her tummy and kissed her head. She could only love him more and more.

Hey guys! Sorry its so short. I've been really busy. I have to go to Tennessee soon but its only for two or three days. Bit yeah parts of this story is true. Especially about my mom...
So anyways love you John and love you all! see ya!