The Big Day

It was a cool summer morning in Webster, WV. The sky was as blue as the ocean and the birds seemed to be singing happily among the many trees. Faith was in the forest, drawing in her sketchbook. Sitting on a rock in Williams River which was not that commonly big to be a river. It seemed to be more of a creek. The ripples in the water captured the sun just right. She was drawing a very beautiful bird that seemed to be resting on the rock with her. She admired its beauty as it sat in the sun, stretching its luscious wings.

Tomorrow was her wedding day. She was going to become Mrs. Leach. Her Fiancé was John Stephen Hawk Leach, the love of her life. She almost couldn't believe it. They got engaged during 9th grade at John Marshall High School in Glendale, WV. He had asked her during homecoming. It truly made the night memorable for both of them. She enjoyed the idea of spending the rest of her life with him. It made her the happiest woman alive.

Faith never loved her family, especially her mother. No one ever cared about her or was there to help her when she needed it. So she learned how to do things herself. Although she was shy, she still knew how to talk to people and how to deal with a situation when it gets dirty. Nothing was ever really a hastle for her, but sometimes she can get stressed to were she can't stay on task. She is a skilled artist and is quite flexible with her abilities. She always loved to create. She got it from her father. Faith knew how to draw since she was 2 years old. Her father taught her how to draw up until she was 5, and from there, she taught herself everything else she knows.

By the time Faith was 6, everyone knew she would be an artist. She just loved to create! She also has a passion for animals; especially birds. The birds she loves most are owls, another passion inherited from her father. She likes how they are mysterious and majestic creatures. Everyone always told Faith she had a beautiful heart, but she never seemed to see it in herself. She was always bullied in school; never told her friends, so she just kept to herself. She always wondered:

If my heart is so beautiful, why do people want to crush and break it?

She met John in the 4th grade when he first moved to Moundsville. As soon as their eyes met, they were in love. It was love at first sight. Their anniversary is on January 27. The day he said yes to them being together was truly amazing.

Now, they will soon be a happily wedded couple. She was just so excited. Today Faith was going to go on the traditional 'girls night out' before the wedding. Gracie, Hailley, Ivory and Felicity were in the car waiting for her to get ready. They were her bridesmaids. Faith didn't want a maid of honor because she loved them all equally. The idea of choosing between some of her best friends just didn't feel right.

As she headed to the car she could hear the song "The Perfect Two" blasting from the car radio.

"This is our song" She heard Gracie mutter under her breath.

Faith missed them being together; although they were seeing other people, they were still cute together. Hailley is engaged to her Fiancé Michael and Gracie is dating a guy named Bryson. Faith was happy they got over it and became friends again, she loved them so much! Ivory had a complicated relationship status. She always dated someone and then they end up breaking her heart; which made Faith's blood boil. She always thought Ivory was a good person with a kind spirit. She is a good friend and can cheer you up without even trying. Felicity's romantic side always got out of hand. She just hasn't found "the one" yet.

Faith loves the girls so much, her heart is pretty much theirs, her Fiancé's and her future children's. Other than that, there's no more room for anyone or anything else in her heart.

They all got into the car and drove to the mall. They each had $1000.00 in their pockets, ready to be spent.

"Where do you want to go first, Faith?" Gracie suddenly asked.

"Why do I have to choose?" She replied.

"Because, your the soon-to-be-bride here. Tomorrow is your special day!" Hailley explained with a slight sparkle in her eye.

"Umm, well, how about the cloths shops?" Faith finally spoke.

"Best idea you've had all damn day" Gracie said laughing.

They walked into the mall, it was a Monday so it wasn't crowded and the prices would be lower. Yay! Faith thought of what she wanted to wear on her honeymoon.

"What should I wear on the honeymoon, guys?" Faith asked a bit worried.

"Aww, don't worry sweetie, we'll find you something sexy! Where are you two going for the honeymoon?" Hailley said noticing the worried look in Faith's eyes.

"Well, we're going to a camp house I worked on when I was younger; it's in the middle of the woods and at night the stars shine beautifully." She rambled.

"It sounds beautiful." Ivory said.

"Yeah, I would love to go there for my honeymoon." Felicity said.

"Oh my god, Faith, I found you something!" Gracie squealed in delight.

She walked over to where Gracie stood.
"Wow, this is perfect." Faith said surprised.

The price was only $12.99; it was a creme white dress made with carefully spun silk with a bottom that reached the mid-thigh. The top had sleeves that met at the elbow and a laced v-neck. Faith took it to try it on in the dressing-room. Three short minutes later, she came out of the dressing room; looking like a model. All of her friends stared in awe.

"You need to see what you look like in that dress, Faith, ASAP!" Hailley said stunned.

She grabbed Faith's hand and dragged her to a mall mirror. She loved the sight. For once in her life she feels beautiful. She twirled in it and felt like she was a little girl again; when her parents loved her.

"Faith, you look stunning!" Hailley squealed.

"Well, if you say so." Faith teased.

Soon enough they payed for their things and went back to Faith's house to watch some television and hang out for a bit. Like they did in the old days when they were young and crazy.

A/N: Hey guys!!! I hope you like the story so far. I know it's a little crappy but it will get better I promise! So anyways feel free to leave some comments and pass some ideas; there are no bad ideas (unless it's murder) LOL!! Anywho... Let's read, shall we?