Authors Note (Questions and Answers)

Hey guys so, being the very sweet girl I am, hehe, I want to make sure you guys know the important parts in the story. So here are some questions people have asked.
Note: these people did not want me revealing their names so.. Yeah...

Q: Question
A: Answer

Q: Are your eyes really golden teal? What does that look like?

A: Well, my eyes change color with my emotion, but they are mostly golden teal. Picture below answer.

Q: Why did you write this book?

A: Well, that's a great question... Umm... Well... I really think it is best if I don't answer that but consider it an idea needing to get out of my head lol...

Q: Where is WV?

A: Look it up.

Q: I read your Biography and I wanted to see of you made anything new, since you are an artist.

A: Of coarse! Picture is below answer!

Well I guess that's enough for the Authors Note

Well I guess that's enough for the Authors Note. So thank you all so much for the questions it was really fun answering them! So stay cool and read on!!!

PS: Whoever can answer these gets to... Well... I don't know, I guess you can just answer them for fun if you want to.

Q: What is my favorite show?

Hehe a lot of my friends know this one!

Q: What is my favorite band?

Hehe!

Q: Who is my favorite person I love most in the entire world?

LOL!!!

Well that's good enough, Buh Bye my little Spencer Reids!!!