A Sleepless Night

The girls got back from their 'girls night' shopping spree and decided to watch a movie.  Faith was searching through the movies with the girls when all of a sudden John came in.  His warm, sparkling eyes gave her shivers in her spine; his long, dark hair shining in the warm light; it was a perfect view.

"Hey beautiful." He said snapping her out of her lustful trance.

"Hey." Faith replied awkwardly.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked.

He suddenly noticed the girls, sifting through the boxes looking for the movie they were going to watch.

"Alone?" He suddenly added.

"Yeah, sure." She answered a bit worryingly.

She signaled the girls to keep looking for a movie and followed John through the hallway and in their bedroom, shutting the door in the process.

"Is everything okay?" She asked worried.

"Yeah babe, everything is great." He replied assuringly.

"So what are we here for?" She asked feeling a bit relieved.

He seemed a bit on edge as if he was worried about something.  But what exactly?

"You know about the guys and me hanging out tonight, right? The wedding tradition?" He asked.

"Yeah, of coarse. What about it?" She replied.

"Well, do you have any rules? Like, no strip clubs or whatever?" He asked seeming ready to take the blow.

"I mean, yeah, but I trust you to know where to go and where not to go." She replied a bit more relieved.

"Really?" He asked sounding surprised.

"John, a relationship is built on trust, what kind of wife would I be if I didn't  trust my own husband?" She said trying to appease him.

"I guess your right, thanks babe.  I love you so much." He said a bit lustily.

"Your welcome baby." She said.

He suddenly picked her up, letting her legs wrap around his waist and laid her on the bed; trailing kisses down her neck.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and let out a small but pleasuring moan.  She could feel her hormones start to kick into gear when he started to tease her breasts.  She kissed him passionately on his soft lips. 

"Hey Faith, I found a- Oh my God, I'm so sorry guys!" Hailley said apologetically.

"Oh, Hailley, it's okay.  We were just... talking." Faith said trying to cover it.

Hailley crossed her arms and stared at her dead in the eye; as if she was saying 'I'm not stupid'.

"Faith." Hailley said.

"Yes?" Faiths said a bit shy.

"You suck at lying.  You know that right?" She said as if it was obvious (which it was).

"Yeah..." She said hesitantly.

Hailley held up the move they wanted to watch.  It was 'Lets be Cops'.