The News

Lornea sat on the couch beside Faith and took her hands. Faith thought the worst.
What's wrong? Is everyone okay? Is she okay? Who do I have to kill?!!
She started to fidget her fingers when John sat down beside her. He always calmed her down, especially in very painful situations.

"Faith, I-" Lornea was cut off by the phone ringing.

"Sorry, let me answer that and you can continue." Faith said.

Faith walked over to the phone almost relived and answered it.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Mackenzie?" the voice asked.

"Hey, Aunt Jess, how are you?" Faith asked.
Aunt Jess always cheered Faith up. She always cheered her up when her parents were fighting.

"How's the honeymoon dear?" Jess asked.

"Its a dream come true. I can finally have a real family." Faith said with tears shedding.

"Well im gonna go because you sound tired. love you kid." Jessica said.

"Love you to" Faith replied.

Faith was swallowed by a swelling depression in her chest. she felt sick so she went to the restroom to let it out. she could hear knocking on the bathroom door and Johns voice.

"I-its open sweetheart.." she said barely without throwing up.

He walked in and hugged her while holding her hair back a little. She appreciated it a lot.

"T-thanks baby..". she panted.

After that, she kept throwing up, but nothing came out; so it was dry hacks. Even though her stomach was completely empty, she had absolutely no appetite. John had been trying to get her to eat but decided to just wait until she was in the mood for.something.

"John im sorry but I just have to wait until my appetite comes back. Maybe we can try crackers and ginger ale." Faith suggested.

"Okay baby girl, I will be back soon with that. Just try.to eat if you can." He said.

"Okay Dad, I will be a good girl." She said giggling.

With that, she gave him a kiss and he head off. She totally forgot about Lornea but she left. Faith would ask her about the news later.  She turned on some Criminal Minds and fell asleep soon after.  Throwing up is a lot.of work.  it only felt like a ten second nap when John kissed her sleepy head. 

"I'm home lovely." he whispered, kissing her ear down to her shoulder.

"Mmm I've been a good girl, five more minutes..." She said as he git some blankets and cuddled with her.

"Sleep baby girl, the stuff is in the kitchen when you need it." he said.

After that, he kissed her head and fell asleep with her.

Hey guys, important so sorry i have not been updating.. My updates will be rare now because of my stupid mom for taking my damn phone(s). I am also sorry this part is shorter but i only have so much privacy ...