Time Alone

Faith was excited to go to the cabin with her husband John; she could barely contain her energy, but kept it neutral. She looked over at him and he looked over at her and they started to hold each other's hands. The trees around them started to grow thicker and thicker until they finally got to their cabin.

Faith grabbed her bags and walked to John as he was looking at the beautiful cabin with his bags in hand. Her heart was hammering and her stomach had butterflies; she was nervous. They finally walked into their own little fortress of solitude. A stunning white couch with brown pillows to compliment the cherry-wood coffee table with a glass surface. Candles were lit releasing the smell of a soft lavender with a touch of warm vanilla.

'This is why Hailley told me to wear a red dress,' Faith thought to herself. Her dress popped out as if saying 'seduce me', which she really did not mind, at all. She suddenly felt the ground beneath her disappear as John carried her bridal style towards their bedroom. She giggled a bit before he laid her on the bed, trailing passionate kisses down her neck; making her moan in pleasure.

"J-John.." she moaned.

"Yeah?" He asked panting a bit.

"Don't stop, p-please." She moaned.

He started to tease her breasts playfully; making her bite her bottom lip. She moaned a bit loudly then tightened her grip on him as he kissed her neck even more. His groans turned her on real good. He was on top of her with her skirt now lifted above her hips, exposing her soaking wet panties. He started to rub her wet, throbbing clit; making her moan loud with her legs spreading widely.

He pulled her panties off slowly, making her aroused and impatient. So she pulled her legs out of the under garment and let him continue. She took off her shirt, showing her black laced bra. He took off his shirt then continued to kiss her as she unbuckled his belt; soon after that he took his pants off and kissed her repeatedly. A few turn-ons later he turned her over to her back and teased her entrance.

"Stop teasing m-me." She said as if pleading.

He finally started into her entrance slowly, making her gasp.

"P-Please, be careful." She said breathlessly.

"I will baby." He said reassuringly.

She started to pant again, this time she was sweating a little bit, as he thrusted into her; making her gasps turn into moans.

"Mmm your so big!" She moaned.

"Your so tight." He grunted in pleasure.

Her heart was racing; pumping adrenaline in her veins making her crave more, wanting him closer. The atmosphere between them became electrifying. Skin on skin contact just did not feel like it was enough to satisfy. She could feel his heart beat through his chest making her feel breathless. She could feel her entrance tightening around him slowly.

"I'm so close baby." He said between thrusts.

"S-So am I." She said with a slight moan.

As he released, they both moaned in sync with one another. Faith laid on the bed, tired, and was panting from the orgasm. John covered the blankets over them and nuzzles his face in the crook of her neck; making her spine tingle greatly.

"I'm happy we're married now." She cooed.

"Me to baby." He replied in a loving manner.

"Where do you want to live? When our honey-moon is over." She asked quietly but curiously.

"Wherever you want, just as long as I'm with you." He replied.

She turned to face him and kissed him passionately. His hands started to wonder; no spot was left untouched. Her heart was beating like a drum. She wanted him but she was so tired. He started to tease her a lot; so she wanted to give him a big tease. She stood up and walked to the bathroom with her cloths still off; letting her hips swing a little more than usual, showing off her curved figure. Although she was petite; she still knew how to make a guy want more.

She turned on a hot shower and stepped in; letting her hair get fairly dampened and stepped out of the bathroom with a steamy aura surrounding her features. She walked over to a very happy John and continued the session. They kissed like there was no tomorrow. Her lower region was in a hot knot. She was even wetter than before, if that's even possible. John noticed this and slipped his fingers in ever so carefully; making her grasp the sheets.

This was paradise in heaven. If feelings could sing, there would be a choir. Adrenaline coursed through her veins in a hot wave. Her senses were sharpened due to the arouse. She still needed his body closer.

Faith finally released and laid back down on the bed. She finally caught her breath when John covered them both up making them comfortable. She hugged him close and kissed him passionately and endlessly.

"I'm tired." She said wearily.

"Me to." He replied panting.

"I'm happy I'm yours." She said out of no where.

She suddenly hid her face in his chest to keep him from seeing her red face. He lifted her chin up with his fingers; looking into her golden teal irises.

"I'm happy I'm yours to, don't ever doubt that babe." He said appeasing her.

She did not know what to say or do but she leaned over and kissed him; her heart becoming light and head lighter.  Like all the pressure in the world was lifted from her shoulders.  His arms snaked around her body holding her as close as possible.  She could feel her weariness taking over so the rest of the night they cuddled and talked about the future.  The night became a blur as they faded away into a deep state of dreams and desire.  A state of a peaceful slumber.

Lol, so yeah, not trying to weird anyone out but this is like a very dirty story.  I still have a pride for it though, so don't walk out on me now.  John is my boyfriend in real life and he is sweeter than he sounds.  Every character in here is someone I know in real life and they are extremely important to me.  John and I are engaged so... Yeah... He is such a good person to be with and everyday I am thankful!
John, if your reading this, #1 sorry if it's weird and #2 I love you so much and I hope your enjoying it as much as I enjoy writing it!!!
Anyways... Let us read, shall we?