I Do...

Faith awoke to a beautiful summer morning.  The sun had shined through the window perfectly; catching the picture of her and John at their first dance together.  She couldn't believe she was actually marrying the man of her dreams.  Today was the day they said
'I do'. 

"Knock knock." Hailley said from the other side of the door, making Faith giggle.

"It's open." Faith replied still in a giggling state.

Hailley burst through the door with Faith's wedding dress.  Gracie came in with the curling iron and the rest just came in and started getting ready.

"I wish my dad would be here." Faith said tearing up a bit.

Faith's father was the only one that loved her when she lived with her family.  He supported her no matter what it was.  She could always talk to him.  But she didn't want to invite her family to the wedding because she hated her mother, but she loved everyone else.  She was afraid if she invited some of her family, they would tell her mother and she would try to stop the wedding.

"It's okay Faith, I promise." Hailley said trying to appease her.

"Thanks, I needed that." Faith replied feeling a bit better.

Christian ran in wearing a his favorite flower girl outfit and handed Faith a folded piece of paper.

"It's from John." He said noticing her look of confusion.

She opened the piece of folded paper and read.

Faith, my beautiful wife,
I can't wait to see you today! I know you will look amazing as always. You are the light of my life, and I'm so happy your mine.

Love, John, your husband

She looked at the piece of paper dazzled; he always had a way with words.  Her heart would always flutter at his poetic mind.  She couldn't wait to become his!  She put the sweet note in her purse for later and continued getting ready for the big day.

Her dress had a sweetheart neckline with long, floral-laced sleeves that fit like a glove.  The bottom of the dress was a simple, silk long-skirt flowing to her ankles.  Her headdress was a beautiful lace cloth.  A part of her was still nervous, but she would not let that get in the way of her true love.

She started to think about her future with him, what it would be like for the rest of their lives together.  She only wanted one kid because after that she wouldn't have room in her heart for anyone or anything else; also because she was scared of how painful it would be to give birth to a child.  She didn't want John to be mad at her for it.

She was also scared of buying a house and worried about financial situations.  She was afraid being an artist wouldn't make enough money to support them.
Although she had many jobs, she still didn't seem to make much. 

Her thoughts were interrupted by a sudden hand wave in her face.

"Hello? Earth to Faith." Gracie said.

"Oh, sorry." Faith replied.

"Wedding jitters?" Hailley asked.

"Yeah, you can say that." Faith replied once again.

Faith loves John with all her heart and would not change that for the world around her.  John is the light of her life.  The first time they met, Faith knew they were meant to be together.  Christian came in and as soon as he saw Faith, he gasped in delight. 

"Faith! You look so beautiful, your practically glowing!" He said in a high pitch; a pitch he used when he was excited.

"Aw, thank you Christian!" Faith replied smiling at the sweet comment.

When Faith finally put on her white flats, she walked to the outside of the corridor awaiting her signal to walk down the isle.  Suddenly, Taylor stood beside Faith ready to give her away.

"You ready?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah." She replied shakily.

"Are you okay? You look a bit pale." He asked a bit worried.

"Yeah, I was born ready." She said.

"Faith." He said stubbornly.

"Yeah?" She asked once again shakily.

"You really do suck at lying." He said with a smirk.

"Ugh, why does everyone say that?" She asked nervousness replaced with annoyance.

"Because it's true." He said.

She looked over at him and playfully slapped his arm in a fit of laughter.

"I'm gonna slap you." She added.

"I believe John is supposed to be the one to slap you." he replied smartly.

Finally, the signal was released and Taylor locked arms with Faith so he could give her away.  She looked up at him for a second and noticed he was tearing up.  She giggled a bit and looked at John at the end of the isle where he awaited his lover.  He was wearing a white button-up shirt with a black tuxedo.  Pants that matched the tux along with matching shoes.  He looked so handsome, no wait, hot!  She saw that beautiful but familiar sparkle in his deep brown eyes; that one sparkle that he had when the had their first kiss, dance, touches.  It just felt right.

They finally reached the end of the isle where Taylor accepted giving her away to John.  She stood in front of him and looked into his eyes; she never liked looking into anyone's eyes, but today was a special occasion.  She fought the urge to look down, her anxiety was trying to fight back at her, but she got through it.

"I do." She suddenly heard him say.

"And do you, Faith Mackenzie, take John to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, and in best and in worst?" The preacher asked.

"I do." She said happily and calmly.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may-" he was interrupted.

"Kiss that beautiful bride you sly dog!" Cathy, John's cousin, yelled with a laugh.

They both laughed then finally connected their lips, bonding the ritual along with their futures.  They ran down the isle, ran to Faith's apartment to get into their normal cloths and packed up to go to their camp; where they were to spend their honeymoon together.  As they said goodbye to their friends, they got into the car and drove off into the beautiful forest where their cabin awaited the newly wedded couple.

A/N: To all of my friends who are reading this, I hope you like it so far!!! Just know there is always room for more ideas, well, until it ends, LOL!!! So anyways John, if your reading this, I hope you like it so far and you can send me ideas as well, hehe... OKAY!!!
Let's just get back to the story before I get a little silly... ;)...