Different

Faith had awoken to a beautiful summer morning in the camp house. The sun shone through the bedroom glass illuminating it with a golden shine. It softened her features giving her ivory skin life and made her hair shine its copper-brown color. She looked at John, his features where even softer with his tan skin giving off a golden complexion and his hair having a dark brown shine. He was not awake yet. So she took the time to take a warm shower and relax her shoulders; they really hurt!

She started running the water and waited for it to get warm when all of a sudden a wave of nausea hit her. Bile arose in her throat, so she ran to the toilet and let it all out.

After she was done, she brushed her teeth so the acid would not damage her teeth and got into the shower. She scrubbed her body and washed her hair when the wave of nausea hit her again. Thank goodness she was done; she put her hair in a wet bun and threw-up again. Once again she brushed her teeth and looked in the mirror, noticing a sudden glow to her face.  She finally walked out to see him still peacefully asleep.

She ran to the kitchen and made him some breakfast. She gagged at the smell of the foods while cooking but she managed!

She walked into the room to see him stretching on the bed showing off his gorgeous body. She laid the food down beside him and kissed his cheek softly.

"Good morning beautiful." He suddenly said.

"Good morning." She replied.

He walked over and hugged her tightly. She savored the moment and hugged him back. She kissed him then went to the kitchen to find tea for her nausea.

"Are you okay?" He asked noticing her exploring the cabinet.

"Yeah, I've just been throwing up all morning, I must have the stomach flu." She said letting out a breath.

She finally found the tea bag and walked to the refrigerator for some water; John followed behind her. When she got to the stove she grabbed the water, put it in a pot to let it warm up and set it down trying to find the essential oil she used to put in her tea when she got sick. She finally found the special oil and put it in the water while it was warming up. She also added some honey to give it some flavor since she could not really have sugar while she was sick.

When the water finally got warm, she dropped in the tea bag and stirred until the tea was ready. She took a sip and gagged. She ran to the toilet and threw up- again! She suddenly got mad and threw the glass of tea across the room, letting it hit the wall with a harsh crash. It's one thing to have a temper like hers, but it's another thing to test it. Why? She thought. Why do I keep throwing up! This is so fucking stupid! Fuck! Fuck this stupid nausea all to hell!
Her thoughts were interrupted by her cell phone going off; she looked at her messages and saw that her little brother, Sterling, had texted her.

'Hey Mack, it's Bubba, just wanted to see how you were and that I missed you.' It said.

'I'm fine Bub, I miss you to!' She texted back.

After that, Sterling did not reply; he was probably at school then, since it was a Monday. She put her phone on the charger and went to find John; she noticed that he was not in the house.  She looked around and found a note he had left that said:

Dear Faith Leach,
I went to get some stuff from the store, I love you. Try to feel better!

Love,
                     John Leach

She loved him so much; although; he still seemed a bit childish, but that's what she loves about him the most.  He gave her a purpose to live in this depressing world.  People is at the top of her hate pyramid- except John and her friends of coarse- but she still never liked people.  She only opened her heart up to the people who cared about her back, and there is not a lot of people worthy of that. 

She walked to her laptop and turned on some Criminal Minds, only the best show in the world! 

"Ugh, come on Spencer, talk to her!  Your not weird and she's stupid not to like you!  Besides, she's the unsub." She yelled as if he could hear her through the screen.

After that she watched the episode where JJ told the team she was pregnant- again!  She just can not keep her hands off that cop! 

"I speak for all the Criminal Minds fans when I say JJ and Spencer should be a thing." She said talking to no one in particular.

She decided to turn on her GreenDay  music and turned on 'Still Alive'.  The song pretty much described her life.  GreenDay is her favorite band in the whole world.  Billie has a voice only a god could have, beautiful and talented; that got her to thinking of John again.  She loves the way his voice soothes her, and at times she wishes she could just say the words.  Tell him that he is perfect in every way, but her voice could never have the words to say.

She started to fall asleep when she suddenly heard John walk through the door.  She turned off her music and walked to the kitchen to get some Sprite and crackers, her usual snack when she is sick.  She closed the fridge feeling a wave of chills hit her, she was cold- so she walked back to their room and grabbed fuzzy socks and a sweater.  When she had warmer attire on, she walked back towards the kitchen to grab her snack and walked to the living room.  As she walked in, something had caught her eye, a white box on the coffee table.  She walked over to it and got a closer look at the mysterious box................
-
-
-
A pregnancy test...

I know, I'm just that good, hehe! Anywho, I hope everyone likes the story so far it took a bit because I've been tired lately,
But I'll try to stay on task!  Okay well adios mi amigos!!!