Chapter 20

A/N: First of all! I absolutely love you guys! I'm at 37 votes and 287 reads! That's insane! I like writing daily! :))))))))))))) I'M JUST SO HAPPY! Remember to COMMENT, VOTE, AND ENJOY!

-------------------------------------------------------------

((Listen to Brave by Sara Barielles while reading))

*Alex's POV*

I'm so glad that Emily said yes! We're planning on having a double wedding. Why not? Anyways, I can sense Jason acting off lately. I don't know what it is though. Chelsea seems to know what's going on. Josselyn has grown like a weed in the past three months. Jay is so big now! She's already twelve pounds! We chatted with Ty, Adam, and Quentin and apparently they just wanted to go solo. We respect that and still talk to them. They even stop by occasionally. Maddie's pregnant. Ian's been a complete wreck since then and I can tell that he's really happy. Aside from that nothing much has happened. We plan to have the wedding in the early winter. The set date in Dec. 23, but we haven't decided for sure.

Emily's dress is gorgeous. It's white with light sequins around the waist and a flowy, 20s like bottom. Maddie has become really close to us. She hangs out with us constantly and is 1 month pregnant. We love her like a sister. I think that Ian and her will get married after the baby is born.

"Do you guys want to work on controlling your powers?" Ryan asks us.

"Of course, some of the powers we have are completely out of wack." I say and follow him.

The other girls follow him as well. We go out into the backyard. Ryan shows us how to control our telekinesis powers. Though I am good at controlling them, I can always improve.

"Now, look at what you want and think of only it. It should slowly raise and edge towards you. If you fling your hand to a side, the thing you're lifting should move with it."

Sophie flings her hand to the left and the pot she was focusing on flung to the side. I do the same with my bottle. Ryan moves on to Insight. He tells Chelsea that if she wants to scan in the future for danger she has to focus on that date and time. For healing he says to focus on the area we want to heal. He also says that if we do too much healing, we will become weak. He goes on to explain teleportation in more detail as well.

"When you teleport, if you want to without a loved one in danger, you have to think solely on a loved one that you want to teleport to. For the weather manipulation, try to make a wall between the mind and your emotions. When you think too much, the weather reads into it," Ryan continues to explain.

We go on and he eventually begins telling us about new powers that we've never heard of, most of them VERY powerful. Shapeshifting, Illusionism, Mind Control, Immortality, Spatial Manipulation, Alchemy, Flight, and Supernatural Beauty. He also explains that powers like Immortality, and Supernatural Beauty can be horrible if you have family. Immortality means you can't have any famiily, Supernatural Beauty however, means that your looks blind anyone you look at. Though, all the other extremely strong powers are good in most cases.

We go inside and decide to get prizza for dinner. Emily heads out with Perston to get the Prizza. The rest of us sit on the couches talking. Maddie is also here, she sits next to Ian. We all sit there, making small talk with each other when Preston bursts through the door. "WE HAVE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING PRIZZA!"

"GUCCI!" Mirch yells back.

~Time Skip to After Dinner~

We all go to our seperate rooms and I lay down on my ipod. I watch some videos and listen to music while reading. I love music. It is what got me through that summer in New York. Mitch comes into the room a bit later and cuddles against me while watching TV. I fall asleep quickly to the buzz of the television.