Chapter 13

((Listen to You Need Me, I Don't Need You by Ed Sheeran))

*Alex's POV*

I wake up to sun in the window. Mitch isn't there, so that means he must be downstairs. I go downstairs and there's everyone, sitting at the couches. I sit next to Mitch and see that like me everyone had just woken up and is in their pajamas. I look around to find that only Adam, Quentin, and Ty are missing. I look at everyone quizzically. Mitch speaks up.

"Adam and Ty quit and we don't know why," Mitch said.

"I don't understand why, they simply said that they were going to bigger better places. Were we not good enough?" Jason says in worry.

"Who knows, maybe they just needed a break," I doubtfully commented.

We talk quietly for a while and decide that today we were going to go roller skating. I love roller skating, even if I'm not very good at it. We arrive at the park and buy skates and pops for everyone. Then, we all head out to the rink. I stumble at first but eventually get a good rhythm going. I see all the people I love just gliding around in a circle.

"Ow!" I hear Mitch say as he falls and twists his ankle. Ryan isn't there so he must be in the bathroom. I look at Mitch again and see that Ian and Jason wheeling him back to our table with our drinks. I skate over and see that his ankle has swollen up incredibly big. I touch it and see the size decrease until it's back to normal size. Then, understanding my new power I look up and gasp to see Ryan clapping.

"Welcome to the healing power," he says proudly. We skate for a while longer and eventually just sit there, drinking our sods and ating our pizza. Its good to know that I have a useful power, and not that silly candy power that Emily has. I mean, yeah, if she's ever sad she can just make some chocolate appear but that's not really all that useful.

I don't know how to feel about Sky ,Ty, and Quentin moving out... They were so funny and I'll miss seeing Alesa and Annie. But, good things must come to an end. I feel upset that they would leave with such short notice and all. Then again, it was their choice. We decide that its time to go hame after a while. When we get home everyone just hangs out and talks. Eventually we go to bed.

~Next Day~

I find that Mitch is next to me, he must have come to bed later than me. I can tell that he needs his rest. He was probably stressing about how Team Crafted wouold work out. Anyways, I pick up my new book, 'Water For Elephants' and begin to read about Jacob's adventures in the circus. I can sense eyes on me and I look up to find Mitch looking at me intently. I look at him the same way before leaning in. Our lips just brush and I pull away, wanting to frustrate him. I earn a grunt of discontent and lean back in to kiss him full on. We kiss for a few minutes and eventually pull away to catch our breaths. I gaze into his caramel eyes and see that he's content just sitting here. I lay back down and decide to sleep for a little more. I feel the bed raise and open my eyes to see the tail of his shirt going into the bathroom, probably to take a shower. I get up and get dressed into my favorite pink top with some lighter pink jeans and my galaxy converse. Then I straighten my light brown locks and see that my eyes are going to be grey today, just as I expected. I head downstairs and see Emily sitting at the table in her favorite blue crop top and her favorite galaxy converse and blue jeans. Preston is wearing a cactus shirt and some dark blue skinny jeans with his Osiris'.

"What are we going to do today?" I ask.

"I have no fucking clue but I'm bored," Emily says.

"Same," Preston agrees.

"We could go to that new indoor waterpark..."

"Why didn't you tell me there was a water park earlier!?" Emily bursts up to go get her swimsuit and bag.

"We should probably invite everyone else, so I'll go wake them." I say.

I go upstairs and wake up Maddie and Ian, Jason and Chelsea, Sophie and Tyler, Rob, Mat, and Ryan. We all get ready and get our bags. Mitch and I walk out of the room together. I have on my favorite two piece under my outfit. I think Chelsea has her bikini on under her outfit and the other two have their two pieces on as well. Off we go to the waterpark!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I had to kinda have Adam, Ty, and Quentin leave because they aren't in TC anymore! :"( Anyways, I respect their decisions and I really don't blame Ryan. Anyways, tomorrow is Jerome's birthday! He's gonna be 20! Ok, mini rant is over...

I

LIKE

FUCKING

CUPCAKES!