Chapter 6

A/N: I know, I know, why? Why Allie? well, you'll see, hehe, I'm evil!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

((Listen to Bluebird by Christina Perri while reading))

*Alex's POV*

I wake up to find Chelsea back and snuggled up as well, but, surprisingly, I also feel the heaviness still. I suddenly remember what happened in full detail. From telling Mitch and Jerome to Mitch punching me. I slowly creep to my bathroom and take some pain reliever to stop my headache, probably from Mitch punching me.

"Alex?" I hear Chelsea call quietly.

"Yeah, it's me, just getting some medicine for my head."

"I'm sorry I disappeared, Jason's mother got in a car crash and my powers automatically teleported me there."

"I understand," I say quietly. "Am I still invisible?"

"Completely, but your grieving so it makes sense, being invisible is less dangerous than your alternative stage."

"Yeah, I'm glad being invisible doesn't bring...them..." I say referring clearly to the Shadows.

We talk a bit more before heading to the kitchen where I make breakfast and me and Chelsea decide to wake Emily, Jerome, and Sophie up. After their awake, we eat our muffins in an awkward silence, mostly because now we don't have to hide our powers and I can use my powers to get things like I normally do. After breakfast, I feel my phone buzz with a text and I can sense who its from already, Mitch. I decide to check and talk to him as I mean what else am I supposed to do?

M=Mitch

A=Alex

M-About last night, I overeacted and I'm sorry for punching you.

A-I'm already over it but the fact that you reacted that way may take time for me to forgive. Jerome automatically understood why we hid it and truthfully, he's sitting right acrossed from me, next to Emily...

M-Oh, I just wantd you to know that I really didn't mean it and I truthfully, love you.

A-Right now, I'm not sure how I feel, after you left, I went invisible without wanting too.

M-Ok, I understand

A-Just to let you know, I'm still invisible, and Emily hasn't been able to get me to calm down.

M-Why?

*Flashback*

I was spending the summer with my aunt Rose, she lived in New York and I was excited, but little did I know that would be the worst summer of my life. The second I got there she told me I hasd five minutes to let my friends know I wouldn't be texting that for about a month. I did. She then took my phone and pushed me in my seven by seven room and told me that this was the only place that I could decorate. I did, I hung up some of my posters and my notebooks for drawing along with my recording gear on the rickety old desk with just a metal chair. When I was done, I went to go out of my room to find the door locked and bolted. I sat down, I only had a granola bar and a water bottle to eat and drink. I decided to record and get somethings done like unpacking. Eventually I got so tired, I fell asleep on my stiff new bed. When I woke up, the door was unlocked and unbolted, I nuck downstairs and grabbed a bunch of water bottles, fruit snacks, sodas, and granola bars to hide in my room. I then ate breakfast and drew for a bit in my notebooks. At around 12 o'clock or noon, I heard a crash and found Rose throwing vases, one hitting my stomach causing my shirt to rip and my stomach to bleed. She took a glass figure and aimed for my head, instead hitting my chest. I stumbled back to my room and went into the even tinier bathroom connected to it to wash my cuts and bruises. The rest of my summer was like thayt and got to the point where I wouldn't leave my room for weeks, stashing insane amounts of food came in handy, I eventually snuck out one night and bought a mini fridge. I kept all my cold food in that and eventually just recorded in mass quantities, talking to Chelsea, Sophie, and Emily every so often.

*End of Flashback*

A-I was abused by my Aunt when I was 16 ((They're 19))

M-Oh

By this point, I had started getting bored and the five of us just watched classic disney movies the rest of the day as it was Sophie's turn to pick and she adored disney movies. I was still invisible at the end of the day and eventually, as my powers didn't want to cooperate, my phone wass flung acrossed the room making the screen shatter. Seconds later I see a text message pop up and Mitch texted me.

M-Can I come over?

A-Fine, but just to warn you, Emily's still pissed at you

M-Ok, see you in half an hour

A-Ok

I tell Emily and she simply looks blankly at me for a few seconds before disapearing. About twenty minutes later I hear the doorbell ring and Emily answers. Mitch sits looking around confused before remembering that I was invisible.

"Alex?" He asks hesitantly. Do I answer or stay silent?

"Alex Marie McCormick, answer him!" Emily yells to me.

"Fine."

"Good."

"SO, where are you?" Mitch asks.

"The couch you dumby," I say.

"Oh, ok."

Eventually, I go to my room after setting up for the other five to spend another night. Then, when I least expect it darkness envelops me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Double upload! Moar writing I guess.