Chapter 18

((Listen to Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran while reading.))

*Alex's POV*

It's been two days since Josselyn came home. She's been a normal newborn so far. I can tell that her parents love her. I'm still kind of worried that Josselyn will inherit the powers of all of us.

"Hey, did you want to watch a movie with everyone?" Emily says in my doorway.

"Sure, I'll be down in a second."

"CAN ONE OF YOU GRAB JOSIE?" Chelsea screams upstairs.

"I GOT HER!" I say before heading to her nursery. Once there I notice that she has a lollipop in her mouth and is sucking contently. "EMILY? DID YOU GIVE JOSIE CANDY?"

"NO!" she asks, "WHY?"

Emily comes into the nursery really confused and just shrugs, as if saying, "I don't know."

"Maybe she has powers?" I ask.

"Maybe, but we should bring her downstairs and tell Chelsea too." Emily says.

We walk downstairs into the livingroom and hand Josselyn to Chelsea before sitting down next to each other. After a while I get into the movie and zone out. When I come back into focus, Josselyn is holding a candy bar. Oh shit.

"Didi any of you give her candy?" I ask pointing to Josie.

A chorus of no's is heard as Chelsea takes the candy bar away. Josie looks hurt but then opens her hand to reveal another sucker. Chelsea looks confused but then looks knowingly at Josselyn. So Josselyn does have our powers. That's gonna be fun. She'll have to wear light mittens for a while. That should stop her from summoning candy.

"SHE HAS MY POWERS!" Emily says triumphantly. Then, proceeds to walk around snapping. With each snap her outfit changes and she starts singing. We continue to talk and eventually it's time for dinner. We had all decided to go out to dinner since my birthday was in two days. And, since Mitch had claimed me for those two days. We decide on Texas Roadhouse since it's my favorite.

We arrive and sit down at the table, all in manner. After dinner though, comes dessert and the guys went insane. They were trying to drink the fountain and stuff like that. Jason got a bowl of all three chocolates mixed together, milk, white, and dark. Since the baby is so young though, she can't have chocolate. It's hard enough keeping her from eating the candy she summons.

After dinner we decide to go to a movie. We go out to see The Monuments Men. Its a good movie. The whole movie Mitch gives me little kisses and holds me close to him. After the movie, we all drive home and go to bed. Chelsea and Jason especially. Josselyn is very cute. I read and after a bit decide to go to bed.

~Sleepy Time~

I wake up feeling refreshed and look around. Mitch is nowhere to be found. I see a note. It reads: Go to the place that we met :) -Mitch.

I eat breakfast and head out to the grocery store where we met. I see the aisle I was waiting in. Then, I spot the small light purple note. It says: Good, now go to where we had our first kiss.

I had walked here so I just looked around hopelessly. The hospital is half an hour away by drive. Emily sits at the front of the store smiling at me. I walk over to her and she nods before leading me to her car. We drive and after what feels like an hour we reach the hospital and on the outside there's a note taped to the door. "Turn around now, and go to where we had our first real date," it read.

I see that Emily has already pulled out and left, only to be replaced by Rob. Rob nods and starts the long drive.

*Flashback*

It was spring. About a month after Mitch had asked me out. He said that he was taking me out. I had no clue where though. So, I just got dressed in my light blue dress. I slip on my light brown flats and wait outside as Mitch puls up to my apartment complex. He's wearing the typical button down shirt and dark jeans. But, this time he has converse on, usually he has on some kind of tennis shoe. He takes my hand and kisses my cheek. Then, we step into his Toyota Camry and drive off. He doesn't blindfold me but won't tell me where we're going either. He simply drives, looking over at me and smiling every so often. We make small talk and then I see it. He's taking me to a small park. But, this park has fae lights hung everywhere and a picnic out in the middle. There's even swings and a slide. We spend the whole date eating, talking and swinging. It was the best day of my life.

*End of Flashback*

I get out of the car as Rob pulls up to the small park. I look around to see that Mitch has the park set up in the same way as before. The picnic, the lights, everything. Then I crouch down to see what's in the basket. A note. It reads: Turn around. I do what it says and see that Mitch is standing there, in a dress shirt and jacket. Smiling his gorgeous smile and holding his hand out. I give him my hand and he smiles again before kissing me. I feel the wind rumple the same blue dress and the grass lick around the same sandals. He looks at me and says, "Would you like lunch?"

"Indubitably."

We burst out laughing and we sit and eat. Then we play on the swings and slide again. Eventually it falls dark and we lay on the blanket looking at the stars. I can sense that Mitch's nerous but I don't know why.

"That right there is Orion's Belt," he says pointing.

"You seem nervous, why?"

"No reason." He says, though I can tell that he's lying. We continue to lay down and I can sense him still tense. Then, he gets up, pulls me up and smiles. He gets down on one knee and pulls out a small black ring box. I gasp. "Allie, oyu have become my best friend in the last year, you've become my supporter though everything. You've saved me from myself multiple times. I just hop that I can save you later on in life. Would you marry me? I understand if it's too early."

"YES! I love you all too much not to marry you." I say before kissing him full on and holding him in my arms. Then, we smile at each other and pack up the blankets and stuff before driving home. Once home, we automatically fall onto the bed and fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! What did you guys think? I love them together. Anyways! I'm so close to 200 reads! :)))))))))))))))))) I love you all so much, and I'm really close to 30 votes too! Thank you so much for reading! I hope to update once moar and stuff. I'm also in the works of making a character guide thing. So you guys can keep their powers straight. :) I made this one extra long as well. I haven't made one above 1000 words since chapter 3 and this one is 1200! :)) Enjoy and I love you all so much. Also, if you haven't already, go read my best friend's story, Looks Can Decieve! Her name is EverlastingSunshine and the character Emily is based on her. I'm gonna go now. Mini-rant over!

I

FUCKING

LOVE

YOU

ALL

SO

FUCKING

MUCH!!!!