Chapter 10

A/N: Here's the new update! Hope you like it!

----------------------------------------------------

((Listen to the song Young And Beautiful by Lana Del Ray while reading))

*Alex's POV*

It's been three months since the picnic and everyone is calming down, we all have now fully accepted Jerome's death and now Rob, Preston, and Mat are coming down to visit Mitch and check-up on him. Emily is nervous because she doesn't want to be reminded of what happened. She can now crack jokes again and has her actual smile now 24/7. She is so much better now. Anyways, we're in the min-van to go get the guys. I'm in the passenger seat next to Mitch and Emily's behind us. The airport is almost empty today as its tuesday. The only good thing is that its fall! Suddenly, I hear someone behind us say "Hot and Spicy!" and I know its Preston behind us. He looks at me and gives me a hug along with a, "Thanks for keeping Mitch safe."

Then, I move on to Rob, we hug and he thanks me as well, Mat does the same. I look back to see Mitch hugging Rob and Preston hugging Emily. He must know that she dated Jerome. She hugs back and I see a twinkle in her eye I haven't seen since before Jerome died. We walk together back to the van and Mitch and I sit in front. Mat and Rob sit behind us and Emily and Preston sit behind them talking. We get to the TC home and Mitch leads Rob and Mat around leaving Emily and I to lead Preston around. We show him his room, the kitchen, our rooms, the living room, and all the bathrooms. They're staying for about three months so that they can do collabs together and stuff. I can tell Emily has a crush on Preston, I can just see it in her eyes, but is it too early?

I won't get in her way, I mean, it has been six months and she's doing better. I just don't want her heart broken again or something to happen to him. I feel as though if something were to happen to him if they date, Emily would detioriate past repair. I have a feeling that Jerome would want her to move on, and why not with someone that he trusts like a best friend, right?

"Do you guys want prizza?" Jason asks from the kitchen.

"YESH!" I yell back.

"HOKEYP!" he yells back jokingly. I see Emily tense but then relax herself almost as if she didn't hear it.

"So, what do you guys do around here?" Preston asks. The question more pointed to Emily.

"Well, we watch movies, YouTube videos, listen to music, but most of all we just talk and chill," she says.

"Guys, do you wanna eat?" I hear Adam ask from the kitchen.

"YUP!" I scream running to the kitchen. We all eat making small talk and warmly welcoming our three new roomates. We drink soda, eat our food and head to our rooms. Mitch and I are sharing a room now. After a whiile Preston, Rob, and Mat come down and sit on the counch.

"I have an idea! Why don't we play Truth or Dare?" Tyler says, obviously bored.

We all agree and sit in a circle. This'll take a while. There's so many people! There's Ian, Maddie, Adam, Alesa, Mitch, me, Jason, Chelsea, Sophie, Tyler, Ty, Annie, Quentin, Rob, Preston, Emily and Mat. We start and eventually everyone has gone at least once. Adam had to go like three times because we're mean. I'd played seven minutes in heaven with Mitch, not much happened. Emily had to jump in the pool with her clothes on. That kind of thing went on for a while.

"Truth or dare?" Rob asked towards Emily.

"Dare," she said unconfidently.

"I dare you to kiss Perston," he said.

"O-ok," she said. Then she leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Now, Rob, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Mat," I said instantly. He kissed him then wiped his mouth and gave me a death glare, I just chuckled because I could see Ty behind them taking a picture.

"Ok, Preston, I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with someone," Mitch said. I gave him a look, did he really just do that? Are they scheming something?

"Who?" he says obliviously.

"Emily," Mitch says.

"Ok."

We push them in a closet and wait. Eventually they walk out, and we decide to watch a movie. We cuddle on the couches and emily even cuddles with Perston. Then, we all fall sleep to Les Miserables.

*Emily's POV*

~During the dare~

I'm shoved into a closet with Preston. I admit, I'm attracted to him, but I feel as though I'm betraying Jerome. I look into his warm brown eyes to see him scanning over my pale green ones. Eventually I feel him lean in and I'm leaning in too. We kiss, its perfect, I feel explosions and I feel at home in his arms. I can tell that he likes me back, he has to. Why would he agree to this if he didn't? I can tell we've been kissing at least a minute when suddenly, he licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. To which I allow and our tongues fight for dominance, him winning. We pull back to breathe and I look at his eyes again, getting lost in them. We sit there for a little when a sudden knock comes from the door and I hear Rob outside say, "Hot and Spicy."

We come out and continue the game, after it, we watch Les Miserables and I fall to the lull of sleep after a while. But, right as sleep overtakes me I can feel Preston kiss my forehead, and hear him whisper, "Goodnight."