Chapter 34

Hey! It's Friday! Time for an update! Anyone excited? I hope so, anyways, thanks for 739+ reads and 66+ votes! Comment, vote and keep reading, and above all enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Listen to So by Ed Sheeran while reading))

*Alex's POV*

Today is the day that marks a week after Annabelle's birth, she was born on November 15th. She's already grown a bunch. I hope to have kids soon. I feel so old, I'm already 22. Like, how Josie's already 1 and a half? That's insane! Just yesterday, she was born, right before her brother. Annaelle's amazingly pretty, she has a full head of curly hair that wraps aroung her head in whorls. Then, when she looks at you, you feel like you're incompetent and she knows all. I have a feeling this has something to do with her powers which based on when Josie got her powers, should be coming soon.

Mitch and I are fine, though when we talk I keep zoning out, I don't know why. He's fine with it though, we have a pretty silent relationship anyways. Not really talking, just looking into each other's eyes and whispering sweet nothings to each other.

Tyler and Sophie have set their wedding date for March 9th. They're so cute together.

Chelsea and Jason are fine, they don't fight, I think Chelsea's finally getting hit with the depression from Jerome's death, her child died and she thinks she caused it, I don't bame her for being upset.

Emily and Preston are my otp, they seriously still have time for each other after having a kid. How? I love babysitting Annabelle and they love giving her to me, as I'm her godmother.

Today, I feel like doing something, what you might ask? I have no clue, but I'll figure it out. I slip on my purple t-shirt and skinny jeans with purple converse. I head downstairs and eat corn flakes before walking to Walmart to get some things.

In there, I get some books, because I always need books, some movies, and a pillow for my bed. I head home and start the book called The Selection by Kiera Cass. I lay on my new pillow and pop in my headphones. I get half way through when Mitch comes in and stares at me.

"See something you like?" I ask as my reading glasses start to fall down.

"Yep, you."

He walks over and I sit up slightly, on my elbows. He sits next to me and gently grabs my chin before kissing me and holding my waist. He gets on top of me and licks my lip, begging for entrance. i resist so he groans and I giggle, he uses this time that my mouths open to stick his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance and I win, I smirk as we pull away and lay back down, reading again.

Mitch wants attention and begins to suck on my neck, looking for my sweet spot. He hits it and I moan slightly, he leaves a bruise and continues to kiss my jaw before pulling away and hugging me, falling alseep as Aspen comes back for America.

I decide to get up and softly lay Mitch's head down on my new pillow. Then, I head outside and sit on our small swing hanging from the willow tree out back. I think about things. After, I her someone open the porch door, I see Rob heading over and smile, I haven't talked to him in a long time, not since Anna was born. He walks over and sits next to me before hugging me and going back in. Who knows what that was about.

Is Mitch still asleep? I don't mind it when he's asleep. I go inside and grab my guitar before coming back outside and sitting on the swing, strumming. I begin to hum and eventually begin singing. I decide to record myself singing one of my favorite songs, Cold Coffee by Ed Sheeran.

"He's like cold coffee in the morning

I'm drunk off last night's whiskey and coke

He'll make me shiver without warning

And make me laugh as if I'm in on the joke

And you can stay with me forever

Or you could stay with me for now

Tell me if I'm wrong, tell me if I'm right

Tell me if you need a loving hand

To help you fall asleep tonight

Tell me if I know, tell me if I do

Tell me how to fall in love the way you want me to

I'll wake with coffee in the morning

But he prefers two lumps of sugar and tea

Outside the day is up and calling

But I don't have to be so, please go back to sleep

Stay with me forever

Or you could stay with me for now

Tell me if I'm wrong, tell me if I'm right

Tell me if you need a loving hand

To help you fall asleep tonight

Tell me if I know, tell me if I do

Tell me how to fall in love the way you want me to

'Cause I love the way you wake me up

For goodness sake will my love not be enough?

Tell me if I'm wrong, tell me if I'm right

Tell me if you need a loving hand

To help you fall asleep tonight

Tell me if I know, tell me if I do

Tell me how to fall in love the way you want me to

Tell me if I'm wrong, tell me if I'm right

Tell me if you need a loving hand

To help you fall asleep tonight"

As I finish I her clapping and look over ot see Mitch smiling. I turn the camera off and stand up before heading inside with him to go watch my new movie, "The Fault in Our Stars."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed, this was kind of a filler. Sorry about that but I have something evil planned soon, huehuehue. Anyways, have an awesome day and keep being perfect.