Chapter 29

My schedule has been fucked up. Why? Well they had to push everything back, my manager got into a car accident but he's okay, Pearl had a family emergency and took the first flight back to Texas.

Everything got fucked up badly. Then there was the flu, Emilio and Ivan got it, then most of team 10. But luckily Erika was there to help out and she had masks on. She gave them to the ones that didn't have the flu.

So practically everything's messed up. I showed up to work today, I did the photo shoot for some photos. Me and Paris did some together, they had to cancel on Pearl cause of the family emergency.

The pictures were due for this months magazine. The photos were late. Then a brown hair male came in. The photographer nodded.

"Alright y'all! This is the last photo shoot for this month, this is Taylor Caniff, some may know him but he's taking photos with us today, mainly with Chloe and Paris!" He shouted

Taylor let to his dressing room to change. I was so happy! Taylor was from MagCon! He came out. We were modeling for summer clothes. So he was in swim trunks.

Paris, Taylor and I did poses. After a few hours the three of us wrapped up the photo shoot. I got to know Taylor, I told him how I was a fan of MagCon. I had one photo with Taylor at a house we were taking pictures at. I decided to post it.

ChloePaul got to meet this lovely😊the guy that was known as Bandanna man in my childhood ❤️Taylorcaniff, Paris and 916,072 liked💬906,357 commented👤@taylorcaniff

❤️Taylorcaniff, Paris and 916,072 liked
💬906,357 commented
👤@taylorcaniff

MagCon_forever omg!!!!
TaylorCaniff hahaha❤️
LovelyChloe Oml lucky😭😭
Em_Luvs now your hooking up with Taylor?🙄
Paris sorry, she don't got time for them hate😬 @em_luvs

MagCon_forever omg!!!!TaylorCaniff hahaha❤️LovelyChloe Oml lucky😭😭Em_Luvs now your hooking up with Taylor?🙄Paris sorry, she don't got time for them hate😬 @em_luvs

TaylorCaniff got to meet a fan from the beginning after our photo shoot together❤️ we were high😂🤘🏼(not litterally)
❤️ChloePaul and 996,359 liked
👤 @chloepaul

Sexycaniff omg it's Chloe!!!! I love her so much!!!!!
Fangirl94 she's so pretty😭😭
Olaf_lover38 isn't she dating Emilio Martinez?
ChloePaul much love for bandanna man😂❤️