Chapter 1

OKAY QUICK NOTE. I wrote this when I was in 7th grade so get ready to cringe.

-Chloe Dawn-

Chloe looked straight at her best friends ice blue eyes. He looked back at her chocolate brown eyes.

"I'll miss you." He said hugging her tightly.

"I'll miss you more Emi." She frowned seeing him leave.

They were 13 when Emilio had to move back to Spain, Barcelona with his twin brother Ivan.

Ivan was saying bye to Jake.

"I'll never forget you, we'll meet again, I promise." Emilio said kissing her forehead.

He stuck his pinky out and Chloe put her pinky out and they intertwined.

"Pinky promise." They both whispered.

He then placed something in her jacket then left to his flight with Ivan.

-Present-

"Chloe!" mom shouted.

I snapped out of my daydreaming and answered her.

"Y-Yeah?" I asked as I walked down creaking stairs and to the kitchen.

"Are you done packing? I'm dropping you off in a few." Mom said slicing some apples in half and placing them into a plastic bag.

"Almost, I just need to do my makeup and I'll be done soon. The suitcases are in the car." I said walking back upstairs.

When I entered my room, it was pretty empty; my clothes aren't there anymore, my posters weren't there, everything was like when we first moved in here.

Picture frames stayed, trophies, and other things.

I grabbed my makeup bag and went to the bathroom. I decided to Dutch braid my hair so it didn't get messy during the flight. I applied a few coats of mascara on and then curled my lashes and applied lip gloss.

I dressed into a basic grey hoodie and leggings with my black high top vans.

I rushed down stairs with my backpack on my back and my phone with my earbuds in my hands.

Mom was in the car waiting, I locked the house then hopped in the car. We arrived at the airport a few minutes later after traffic not being as bad as it would usually be.

"Don't forget to hug Jake and Logan!" cried mom, waving goodbye.

I threw up a thumbs up before heading through security and straight to my flight.

I couldn't wait to see my brother Jake Paul and Logan Paul. Since they've left Ohio it was lonely in the house and quiet.

I looked through the window leaving Ohio. L.A. Here I come.

Soon enough the pilot spoke into the speakers announcing our arrival in 10 minutes. Adrenaline rushed through my bones, this is so exciting! I have never been out of Ohio, this is my chance to change.

iMessage
Jake🖤

Jake I'm at the airport😁

I can't wait to see my lil sis🙃

where are u? I'm hungry

you're always hungry🙄

And?

I SEE YOU!

I looked up to see the messy blonde boy carrying his camera attached to a tripod.

"JAKEE!" I screamed running up towards him and embracing a tight hug.

"CHLOEE!!" He shouted back, hugging me back. "I can't believe my Lil sister is living with me in L.A." He said faking his tests as if he was in a heartfelt movie.

I started laughing and punched him on the shoulder. Jake had his vlog camera on, as usual.

"Okay so JakePaulers, meet my Lil sis, Chloe, she'll be staying with me and Team 10." he smiled oh so brightly into the camera.

I waved at the camera then he closed it and helped me with the suitcases into the car. Recently keeping up with his vlogs, he had renovated his car to look more.. trendy?

"That's the design you picked?" I asked running my hand against his shiny new car.

"Yep, amazing right?" He asked putting the suitcases in the trunk and slamming it closed.

I nodded agreeing with him.

When we arrived to the house he took my suitcases back in while I grabbed my phone. I walked through the big doors and the AC blowing towards my face, my eye detached from my phone and to see that everyone in the house was staring at me.

"STRANGER DANGERRR!!!" shouted a man with many tattoos that I couldn't count.

A familiar girl with brown hair started laughing and twins with blue eyes did too? Then another pair of familiar twins came out the corner with nerf guns. They looked at me.

"Guys, this is my sister Chloe." Jake smiled then pushing his eyebrows together, "Actually I think some of you might kno-"

"CHLOE?!" They screamed dropping the nerf guns onto the ground.

My eyes widened realizing who they were. We ran to each other like those YouTube videos where they meet again after years. But instead of that we all ended up hitting each other falling down breaking into loud laughter.

A girl with fawn blonde hair came and looked at me.

"Babe, get up from the ground." She said talking to Emilio. A girlfriend? Who would have thought he could have a girlfriend.

"Oh, Chloe, meet my girlfriend, Ava." Emilio said wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "Ava meet Chloe, my best friend." He smiled at me, flashing his pearl white teeth.

She glared at me then smiled. For sure she hates me. I knew that this was gonna be hell of a year.

-Hours later-

Jake introduced me to the rest of team 10. For the past hour I've gotten to know them and catch up with my childhood friends. I was starting to feel at home again. Where my best friends are. Suddenly the door swung open.

"Where is Chloe!"

I turned my head to the doors to see Logan, the blonde muscular man with that same idiotic smile he had while he last left Ohio.

"Right here." I giggled raising my hand.

"Finally you're here." He grinned wrapping his muscular arms around my tiny little body.

"Missed you too Logan." I laughed patting his back, "But I would really appreciate it if you let go, you're a bit too muscular for my being." I coughed.

"My bad, I forgot how fragile you are," he chuckled, patting my head.

"A family reunion that I'm not apart of?" Jake frowned appearing out the office.

"Nope, JakePaulers suck, Logang is better." Logan smirks as he jokingly punched Jake.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." said Jake rolling his eyes knowing it would set Logan off.

At this moment I knew I was home again, with Jake and Logan bickering and knowing I had my friends here, nothing had change after 4 years of being apart.

Sorry for the crappy chapter😂 I hope u enjoyed it! I'll try making it longer and not just a hundred words lol love u guys❤️ I promise the story gets way better.