Chapter 13

It was senior year. Yep, senior. Almost prom and almost the twins birthday. Today was the day they would move back to Spain for about a week or two. I'm actually sad Emilio and Ivan is gonna be leaving.

It was the afternoon. We all rushed to the car and to the airport. We had twenty minutes left. I looked at my lock screen of me and Emilio. Well more like this

Then I saw a hand take my phone

Then I saw a hand take my phone. I looked up, and my eyes looked into ocean blue eyes.

"You ok?" He asked

I nodded. I shut my phone and out it in my back pocket. We hugged which seemed forever. Then I heard Ivan's voice.

"Time to go" he said

We eventually let go of each other. As they were giving the tickets he stopped his tracks and turned around to me and started walking towards me. What's going on? Next thing I knew he kissed me. I kissed back, it was like the whole world stopped. It was just us, well until in heard Jake and Tessa.

They then left. I watched as the plane left. We got back in the car and back to team 10. Kade had a board game. Oh no.

"Chloeeeee" Anthony said

"Yeah?"

"Wanna come with me, Jake, Anthony, and Kade to the abandoned place?" He asked

"Sure, let's do something fun" I smiled

"Pleaseee- wait you said yes?" He asked confused

"Yeah, lemme just change" I laughed

I slipped on some black leggings and a gray hoodie with my black Nikes. I then went downstairs.

"Is Tessa coming?" I asked

They nodded. Good. I didn't want to be the only girl. As we got into the car someone was face-timing me. Emilio.  I answered the call.

"Miss me already" I teased

"Yeah, come to Spain" he laughed

"Okay, I'll go"  I laughed too

"Hell no your not" Jake laughed

"Hey Emilio!" Tessa said joining

"Hey!"

"What happened to your hair?" I asked

"Ivan"

"Tell him hi" I said

"Ok, but Gotta go, my friend is taking me and Ivan to lunch"