Chapter 17

*Please note that they take virtual school now

-Chloe Dawn-

After waking up due to Lukas meowing and stretching on my stomach. Oh and a phone call from my manager

"Yo Chloe."

"What happened?"

"So since your away, I contacted my good friend thats a photographer for H&M in Spain so you have a photo shoot with Elena this afternoon, I'll send details later on."

"Ok, thanks." I said then ended the call.

I went to get dressed in some jean short shorts with a black cropped tank top adding my adidas along. Elena wore some plain jeans with a stripped shirt and a green jacket. She added some pink adidas with.

We called an uber to the place we were going. Once we got there there was a lot of people rushing around and yelling.

"Ah, Chloe Paul and Elena Blu, nice to meet you girls!" The photographer said smiled shaking our hands.

We all got ready. They did our makeup, chose some outfits for us. We did a lot of poses, it was really tiring, especially because our photographer was pissed off cause one of the models weren't doing it correctly.

We eventually finished modeling. Before we got back to Emilio's home we saw this old blue car. We decided to take a photo. We asked a random person if he can take a picture. He agreed. Wow it was actually pretty good. So of course I posted it on Instagram.

ChloePaul How'd I end up getting someone so amazing😍🤞🏼❤️ 2,821,037💬 1,027,284👤 @ElenaBluComments disabled

❤️ 2,821,037
💬 1,027,284
👤 @ElenaBlu
Comments disabled

After posting the photo and getting spammed with a lot of likes we got home. Well, Emilio and Ivan's home.

"Emilio! Ivan! We're back." We shouted.

Silence.

"Welcome back newbies." A familiar voice said.

Opal and Genesis. Crap.

"What do you guys want." Lena said rolling her eyes clearly annoyed with their appearance. "And how did you even get into their home?"

"Back off from Emilio and Ivan, they're too good for you two." Genesis said.

These girls getting on my last nerves.

"You know what? Stop this, you guys are really immature about this. If Chloe and Emilio are dating let them date, they're happy together, if you really love Emilio you'd be happy for them." Elena said ticked off.

I couldn't have said it better.

"Besides, they've been called worse." I said.

"What have they been called?" Opal asked

"Your friends" I smiled

"And you say we're immature." Genesis says with a stank look.

"You started this, we're just ending it. You have a immature fantasy of dating Emilio." I said.

Opal stood there speechless.

"Elena shut up, your such a bitch, Ivan doesn't even like you." Genesis said.

She did not just called Elena a bitch.

"Oh then why haven't he asked you out yet?" Elena said adding sass.

Opal stood there. Good. She finally shut up.

"Opal, Genesis just leave please. You guys are starting drama that isn't necessary right now." I said a bit calmed.

"Whatever, you Ohio girls better watch out." They threatened.

They left the house. Jeez, needy much? I heard someone come in. I turned around to see Ruben. 

"You heard everything?" I questioned.

He nodded.

"I see their true colors now." He said rubbing his temple.

I sighed and sat on the couch. Lena sat next to me. I got a text.

Tessa🌹 me and Ally left cause of a emergency, be careful in Spain, by that I meant Opal and Genesis, love ya💗

I sighed again. Great, two left to deal with the annoying bitches.

"Alright, are you guys ready?" Ruben asked.

We nodded. We left and into the car to the mall. Wow it's different. Well, I'm not surprised. L.A. Is different from Spain.

Jake💯 Hey, u, Lena, Emilio and Ivan are coming back on Monday so tomorrow, sorry for the late message

Lil sis😛 it's alright, I had things packed anyways

I informed Lena. We bought some things and went out to eat. It was pretty normal today. Once we got back we double checked our things and went to sleep.

-next day-

I woke up to warmth. I looked beside me to see Emilio. Awe. He looked so cute. I was in between his arms. I started to fall asleep again until Lena and Ivan came in screaming.

Emilio and I got pissed of and grabbed the blanket and pulled it over our heads. We ended up laughing. They pulled the blanket off us.

We got out of bed and took a shower, changed, and all those boring things. Lena and I grabbed our suitcases and put them in the car. Emilio and Ivan were last saying good bye.

Then we left to the airport. Me and Lena sat in the same row, a stranger sat in our row. Great. I wish we were in the middle. Emilio and Ivan were in the middle. So we decided to sit on the edge of the seats.

After a boring flight I stretched. Damn that was uncomfortable. We called an uber since the others were busy. We got home. Elena stayed since she wouldn't get her lazy ass to her house.

"Home sweet home." I screamed then fell on the floor.

I ended up getting carried by Emilio. I'm guessing he took me to his bed cause his bed is softer than mine. I fell asleep.

-after nap-

I woke up due to a loud noise. For fucks sake. I got out of bed to see them playing loud music. It was Ivan's phone playing it through the speaker so I unlock his phone and play why don't we. It's a band.

They all look at me I smile. And went looking for food.

Boring chapter I know. So I made a uploading schedule. So it'll be Mondays and Fridays and maybe Wednesdays if I have one ready by then. I might upload late so I'm sorry, and different time zones, my time zone is America, so we might have different time zones it'll be different for you. Don't forget to leave comments and things I should change, ty😛💗