Chapter Four

A/N: I hope you guys like it! I'll relax for a while before starting my homework but till then... Thanks for reading!

"Don't cry Adrian. Please... I'm sure he'll understand," John tells me. He sat beside me, hugging me by my side. I continue to cry, I can't hold in the pain anymore. It's been 8 years. 8 years of hatred that I've had to face. 8 years of just ignoring the back talk and stares and it all finally comes down to this, the chance to redeem myself. I finally stopped crying but continued to stare at my feet. John was still by my side, sitting in silence but it gave me a feeling of comfort. "I think I'll go home now... Thanks John..." I say with my cracked voice. He protested but I didn't bother, I just walked back home. I was swaying side to side, looking like I was drunk. I really had no energy left. My vision was starting to blur and I felt a horrible pang in my head. The last thing I remember seeing is a hooded figure exiting the Town's Grocer before blacking out.

*roughly 40 minutes later*

I heard some muffled voices coming from somewhere in the distant. I tried to get up but I had that sharp pain in my head again and was immediately forced back onto my back. Opening my eyes, I could make out the shape of the lamps on the ceiling and the ceiling. Some footsteps could be heard from outside the room I was in, a couple of minutes later some had entered the room. "Is he awake yet?" I hear a familiar voice say. It was Mike! I tried to speak, but when I opened my mouth, I heard no sound come out. Instead, there was a clawing feeling in my throat and it hurt really bad. A hand had settled itself upon my chest and I heard another voice speak. "Yes, and he will be fine. Make sure he takes this medicines everyday to the required prescription," it spoke. "Thank you so much doctor! And thank you too Ian! Thank you for bringing him here as fast as possible," I hear Mike say.

Panicking, I check to see if my mask were still on, whether the buckles had been loosened in any way. I felt around and breathed a sigh of relief. It had not been taken off. "If you may excuse me, I need to complete some of my shopping today. And I am glad to be off assistance. Don't hesitate to give me call for what ever problem you may be facing," I hear Ian say. Soon, both the doctor and Ian left the room and it was only me and Mike. "Adrian, what is wrong? What happened to you? Ian had said that he found you had fainted and had fallen on top of him!" he asks me in a alarming but also worried voice. I tried to speak again but I could only make squeaks and weird noises. I gave up and decided to write it down on a piece of paper. For a person who had just fainted from exhaustion, I wrote pretty fast and soon, Mike had read everything I had written down.

He looked up at me, tears in his eyes, and immediately gave me a hug. I was a bit surprised but hugged back nonetheless. This past couple of days have really overworked me and I needed some consolation. Mike let go of the hug and went to get me something to eat. I had not eaten anything since this morning and the doctor had told him to make sure I eat before taking the medicine.

I looked out of the window and saw that it was beginning to turn evening and that the sun was setting. The sky was filled with warm and beautiful colours ranging from crimson red to marigold yellow. It was a sight for sore eyes. Maybe I should talk to Ian. Try to fix broken bonds. He's only here for a few days after all. I really hope he has finally forgotten all those ridiculous feelings and thoughts he had had about me as a teenager (Not in the sense of love but in the sense of hate, YOU DIRTY MINDED PEEPS! Lol, Jk... I love you doods!).

Mike comes back with a plate full of his world famous pastries and a pitcher of apple cider. As he sits down, he pulls out two drinking glasses from under the seat (his secret hiding spot) and proceeded to pour some cider into them. I took a pastry and then an idea had sprouted in my mind. "Mike, could you please help me do something?" I ask him politely. He looks at me and takes a moment before responding. "Sure Adrian, what do you need." he answers, leaning back into his seat.

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE CHAPTER!! I HAD TOO MUCH ON MY PLATE TO DEAL WITH BUT AT LEAST I GOT US A CHAPTER RIGHT?! I'm sure most of you already know the news about Team Crafted and here's the thing. None of that is going to affect my stories and my stories (unless stated otherwise) are going to be about the old Team Crafted (when they had OFFICIALLY launched it). I still love them no doubt and I hope you guys do as well. I'll try to get another chapter of this out soon since I need to study for my Mid Term exams so, yeah. Also, I may post another chapter of Forever and Always soon! Look forward to them

~ Sorrows