19. The Sand Siblings

Gaara's POV

I have been really worried about (Y/n) lately, ever since we left the hidden leaf. When we were walking she fell silent for over an hour and then started crying, whispering the same thing over and over again. She kept saying 'Gomonshi Uchiha, I won't forget it'. Was this Gomonshi her boyfriend or something. You felt a surge of anger flow through you, just the thought of (Y/n) with some one else filled you with rage. I looked over at her and she gave me a smile, it made me feel warm all over and I smiled back. I accidentally brushed my hand against hers and turned my head hiding my blush from her. Just the thought of her made me feel strange.

Your POV

I was so excited to get to the Sand village. This was our third day of travel and I knew we were close. I remember Gomonshi every day, the thought of him makes me sad but I have gotten used to fighting the tears. The first person to notice you as a human not a monster. You shrugged it off and kicked a pile of sand as you journeyed through the never ending desert.

It had been at least another hour and you saw some thing up ahead. It was the village, a curious smile spread across your face. Sakura giggled at your reaction and they all watched as you started doing cart wheels through the sand. Naruto joined you and the others just laughed. On one of them you tripped over a rock and fell hard on you back, you were now laying on the ground laughing. Gaara stood over you and offered you his hand which you accepted. He pulled you up, brushing sand from your hair. You lightly blushed and hid your face.

In no time you had all arrived at the village, you got many strange looks. All from guys, you tried to dodge their gaze but they were inescapable. You self consciously walked over to Gaara and held his hand. You felt you face get hot but you ignored it, Gaara looked at you confused but saw your shy look on your face. He looked out at all of the staring men and protectively intertwined his fingers with yours. You eventually walked up to the Kazekage's building , you all walked inside and were greeted by two shinobi. One was a girl with blonde hair tied back in four pigtails and the other was a boy wearing purple make up and wearing a black onsie with a hood with cat like ears. The girl let out a small excited scream and stared intensely at you before running towards you. "Gaara is the girl your always talking about?", she asked, her voice was very over excited. You looked at Gaara, his face was bright red and he tried to form words but nothing came out. "I-um we-um". She looked down at your intertwined hands and giggled. You quickly pulled away and faced the wall hiding your blush. "This is Temari and this is Kankuro", he said pointing at the two shinobi,"they are my siblings". You smiled at them and gave them a friendly wave. "My name is (Y/n)", you said as friendly as you could. Temari came up and shook your hand giving you a sly smile, before releasing. The boy, Kankuro, came over to you and looked you up and down. He raised his eyes brows and gave an approving nod, then he reached out his hand. You shook his hand, but then he pulled you close and whispered in your ear. "You will be mine". You shivered under his touch, you walked back over to Gaara who stared intensely at him. The others already knew each other so they skipped introductions.

You all went upstairs and had something to eat. Naruto and Gaara made sure that Kankuro didn't sit next to you as they could see his sudden interest. Kankuro was staring at you from the other side of the table, his gaze made you incredibly uncomfortable. You excused your self and went to the girls bathroom and in there was a familiar blonde.

Temari was washing her hands and gave you a happy smile when she saw you. She wiped her hands off on her clothes and engulfed you in a large hug. She giggled and pulled away. "Do you like Gaara?", she asked. You felt your face grow hot, she took that as a yes and giggled some more. "I'm going to set you two up", she said, a sly grin on her face. "See ya around sister in law!". You nervously nodded and headed into the toilet.

When you came out you were pushed up against a wall, you tried to reach for a kunai but your hands were restrained. You looked up and saw a face of purple make up standing before you ,holding your arms over your head. You struggled in his grip, his face centimeters away from his, you could feel his hot breath against you. You knew even though he had you restrained you had the upper hand, a special genjutsu. You closed your eyes and focused your chakra into them and then opened them revealing your eyes, except they were completely black. You stared deep into his eyes, he was now under your control. His eyes were completely black also, with this jutsu you could make him do absolutely anything. You made him let go of you and you forced him to go back to his seat as you returned to yours. The others stared at you both, curious as to what was up with your eyes. "Are you two OK?", asked Sakura. You nodded. "He's under my genjutsu". You got a giggle from Naruto. "Why did you put him in a genjutsu?". "He tried to kiss me", you smirked. Gaara choked on his drink, he was then interrupted by Temari. "What kind of genjutsu?", she asked. "Its a genjutsu where if someone is inclose range you can control them, they taught it to all the girls in the village to be safe from rape, the village was full of rogue ninja and outlaws". Sakura and Temari jumped up and down excitedly begging you to teach them. You agreed and continued to eat. "What does the genjutsu do?", asked Sakura. "It lets you take control over someone else's body, I could kill him right now if I wanted to, make his heart stop working, lets hope he doesn't try to kiss me again". You made Kankuro pick his nose making everyone laugh. You released the genjutsu and the confused Kankuro rubbed his head and pulled his finger from his nose. "Where am I?", he asked. You giggled, but stopped when he looked at you. "Try it again and next time I won't spare you".