11. Fight!

Gaara's POV

My heart ached as I left the village. I promised (Y/n) that I would return to visit her and maybe then I could tell her I felt. I tightly gripped the material of my shirt, the pain would never leave. Then my thoughts were interrupted by one of my accompanying shinobi. "Heart ache", he stated staring down at my hand. I felt my cheeks illuminate red, I nervously rubbed the back of my neck. "What is this feeling?", I ask. He kindly smiles. "It is a feeling where you feel an emptiness within your heart which can only be filled by another's love, a longing to be with some one". I looked down at my chest, a hole that can only be filled by another's love? When I though about it (Y/n)'s smiling face popped into my mind. Was it her? This unusual feelings I had had were affection towards her. I had only first experienced love three years ago when I met Naruto. Our alikeness brought us together, we had experienced the same neglect and discrimination. Ever one had shunned us, that is why we show affection to each other because we are friends. But (Y/n) is different, seeing her face makes me smile and my face go red. I still didn't understand, what was happening?

Your POV

You and the girls had had so much fun yesterday in the scroll world. It was your happy place, where you could relax and stay undisturbed. Naruto had been so kind to you and you both went into the scroll once every few days to swim in the lake. I lay on Naruto's bed and fingered the scar on my cheek, that was the one I got back in my village. When they tired to kill me, when I went insane, when I killed them all. I sighed and got up off of Naruto's bed and went for a walk. Today was the day that I was to test my abilities, to see if I was ready to be a ninja of the leaf. I walked up to the academy first and was greeted by a smiling shinobi with a scar that went cheek to cheek. "Hi I'm Iruka-sensei, you must be (Y/n)", he said. You nodded and he lead you over to a large hall and began taking a test. "First show me shadow clones". You nodded and made a hand sign. "Shadow clone jutsu!". The entire room filled with replicas of your self. Iruka smiled and noted it down.

Time skip

An hour later Iruka gave you a large smile and placed a hand on your shoulder. "(Y/n) I am very surprised by your amount of skill you have obtained at this age, its excellent". You gave him a toothy grin and followed him to your next test, combat. You walked out into an open field and noticed that everyone was there. Kiba gave you a smile and a wink, you just shrugged it off and continued to follow Iruka. When Iruka stopped he was standing beside Kakashi-sensei. "You will be sparring with the others" he said while pointing at the group of all your friends. "First Shino", he called. Shino stepped out of the shadow of a near by tree and got into fighting stance, as did you. You came running up to him and that's when he released his bugs, but you had some tricks up your sleeves. "Summoning jutsu", you whispered. Then before Shino's bugs could reach you you made a couple of hand signs. "Firefly blizzard". Out of your hands came a thick swarm of fireflies, they easily took down Shino's bugs. A large sweat drop formed on his forehead. "I pull out!", he yells. You give him a smile and summon your fireflies back, releasing Shino's ones. Kiba gives Shino a playful shove as returns back to your group of friends.

"Hinata!". Hinata walks forward and gives you a polite smile before getting into fighting stance. She was only close combat so you had an advantage. Kakashi gave a nod and Hinata began running straight at you. You made a couple of hand signs before yelling "Midnight mirrors". Hinata was now caught in your Genjutsu and one of your most powerful ones as well. Hinata looked around but only saw mirrors. She tried to break a few but they were invincible, when she figured out it was a genjutsu he tried to release but nothing happened. Hinata sighed and then gave up, you released her from you jutsu and she walked back to the group.

"Kiba". You stood your ground, dog boy wasn't going to catch you off guard. Kiba and Akamaru charged at you you easily dodged all of his attacks. "Man beast clones, fang over fang". Akamaru had changed and now looked like Kiba and they were spinning towards you. You smirked, this was an impressive jutsu but you knew that a jutsu like that would never catch you. You made a shadow clone and managed to escape unseen. Kiba and Akamaru hit the clone with their jutsu but it disappeared in a puff of smoke. Kiba looked around trying to find you, you grabbed Kiba's feet from underground and pulled him under, leaving him immobile. You teleported out of the ground and stood over his submerged body and gave him a smile. Kiba grunted and Akamaru licked you hand and then Kiba's face.