13.Dragon's Wrath

You ran at him. All of your power was forced into your fist as you stuck his face. He grinned and spat blood from his mouth and rubbed his mouth with the back of his hand. You weren't going to lose. Your battle cry was heard throughout the forest. Tears in your eyes as you tried to slice him with the fan. All you needed was a little bit of his blood and you could complete the dragon's wrath. Your hand tightly gripped the base of the fan and you swung it wildly in his direction. You focused on his right side, his side with his injured arm. And then finally you got him, his dark red blood filled the engraved words. Your blood also was absorbed into it, you focused your chakra into it. Then you felt it change, it had become two fans and each one had long knives sticking outwards from the blade. You ran at him with a blade in each hand. You spun, kicking him in the side, knocking him off balance. He fell to the ground and with the last wave of your fan, his head was decapitated from his body. 'Poof', substitution jutsu. You looked around you, trying to locate him. But the large trees in the forest blocked your visuals, Naruto lay hunched over in pain, hands over his eyes. You fought back your own tears, the longer you took the more likely Naruto would go blind. You stood in a battle stance, ready for anything. Then you felt pain in your shoulder. A kunai was lodged into your shoulder, causing lots of bleeding. You turned and saw his shadowy figure standing before you.

"Are you finished playing?", he asked. His presence irritated me, broke me down from the inside. He threw another kunai but I was unable to dodge it. It hit me right in the stomach, i hunched over gripping my wound. Blood soaked through my shirt. I collapsed to my knees, barely able to stand. He slowly walked over to me and kicked me in the stomach forcing me down. He climbed on top of me and gave me a hungry smile. I shivered under his touch. "Now that your done playing its my turn", a smirk appeared on his lips. His cold hands wandered your body, your eyes filled with tears. Your throat was dry and your voice croaky. "Gaara I'm sorry". That's when your eyelids fell shut and you drifted off into a deep sleep.

You opened your eyes, you were face to face with Tsuki. She looked disappointed, she shook her head and averted her large canine eyes from me. "Child, you are weak". You sighed and held your head in your hands, you were useless. Tsuki looked back at you, a tear falling from her eye. "My child, you are weak... on the inside, on the outside you are strong, you need to believe in yourself if you want to win", her lips curved into a smile, one which a mother would give her daughter. "Your mother would've believed in you and as would your father, you need to concur you fear of your self and what every one else thinks and believe... that you have a chance". Tears brimmed in my eyes and a smile appeared on my lips. "I will do it!", you wiped the tears from your eyes and stood, you weren't going to give up this easily.

Your eyes snapped open and you felt a cold pair of hands under your shirt. Your eyes changed from your natural (e/c) to black. You kicked him off of you, he flew back hitting a tree. You ran at him, picking your fans up as you ran. You threw two kunai at him, one at each shoulder. He was too late to dodge and they hit him exactly where you planned them to. You continued to charge and then you felt it. The wolds on the fans moving up your arm, wrapping them in a dragon tattoos. A smile appeared on your lips, your teeth were jagged and sharp, sticking slightly out of your mouth. "Dragon's wrath!", you yelled. You wave your two fans and the dragons flew out, flying towards the injured Kage. His expression went from amused to frightened. The dragons flew directly at him and then bit into his flesh. Ripping his limbs apart, his screams were muffled by a bite to the face. He tried to get them off but (Y/n)'s anger was too strong to suppress. (Y/n) called the dragons back into the fans and she walked over to him kunai in hand. "Good night", she said smiling, before stabbing a kunai into his forehead. You grabbed out a piece of paper and began writing down the antidote for the poison, you knew you didn't have much time before you would be gone also. You stared down at the lifeless body of the Kage, his appearance filled you with rage. You began stabbing your kunai furiously into his body, in and out, in and out. But one time as you were about to stab him again, some one grabbed your wrist. You turned and saw Kakashi starring down at you, he shook his head. He pulled you up and into a hug. Tears streamed down your cheeks, he wiped them away and carried you over to Naruto. You handed Sakura the piece of paper with the antidote. A smile appeared on your face. "Its to help Naruto.....". Your eyelids felt heavy and before you knew it you were in a deep sleep. A smile still left on your face and tear stains on your cheeks. "Thank you", was all you thought. Thank you all...

Wow that was really something huh? Nah I don't even know. Let me know if you have any suggestions or feed back. Stay cool y'all. Thank ya XD