2. Gotta go!

You woke up an hour later, smiling sleepily. Feeling a sudden surge of energy, you stretched and sat up, unintentionally knocking something onto the floor. You jumped down to pick it up but accidentally kicked it under the bed. Letting out a sigh due to your clumsiness, you reached under the bed and pulled it out, noticing it was a scroll. You remembered what Lady Yorukage had called it in her letter. It was a land scroll, but you still had no idea what it did. Out of curiosity, you unrolled it and noticed a large seal in its center. Interested in what would happen, you placed your hand on the seal and twisted it, causing it to rotate clockwise at a high speed.

 It was now spinning so fast that you couldn't see the seal anymore. Now it was going so fast that it created a wind which pulled you towards it. You attempted to grab onto your bed to stop yourself from being sucked in, but your grip wasn't tight enough. You flew directly into the scroll.

-------------------------------------------------

You closed our eyes tightly as you waited to crash land, raising an eyebrow in surprise as you landed on something soft instead. Opening your eyes, you were met with the sight of trees and plants, you couldn't help but wonder where you were. You looked up at the sky, it was so beautiful and blue. Then you turned around and saw that you were laying in front of a large unfamiliar house. You pushed yourself up, picking up the scroll which lay on the ground next to you. Beginning to walk cautiously over to the structure.

It was amazing, you had never seen anything like it before. You had lived in the village hidden in the night for your entire life, you didn't know what the outside world looked like. To you, it was amazing. But this wasn't the real world, you were some where else, perhaps another dimension. You tried to figure it out but it was all so new and confusing.

Walking up to the front door you knocked lightly. There was no reply except for the barking of a dog and the sound of running. A large, light brown dog leapt on top of you, flicking slobber in every direction. You got up and wiped your slobbery hands on your skirt, giggling at the antics of the cute pup. You grabbed the knob of the door and pushed it open, revealing the glamorous interior of the house. It looked so well decorated and expensive. Entering, you wondered how your dad could afford all of this. You then remembered that you were possibly in another dimension and shrugged it off.

You spent the next twenty minutes exploring the house and it was when you entered the kitchen that your eyes began to water. On the fridge was a piece of paper with the words 'Welcome home, (Y/n)' written on it. You smiled and hugged the dog since he had followed you inside. You looked at his collar saw that his name was 'Haru'.

"Hello Haru," you cooed. He gave you a wet, slobbery lick on the face. It made you giggle.

You loved it here in this place within the scroll, but it was about time that you returned. You pulled out the scroll and twisted the seal, being pulled back to your apartment. You immediately began shivering, it was so cold there. You wish that you could be in the sun, enjoying the warmth rather than the darkened caverns of the night village. Starting to pack your things, you placed the blanket inside the scroll, bladed fans inside your kunai pouch and photo in your pocket. But before you could leave, you knew that you would need to stock up on food for the journey. There was no guaranteeing how long it would be, you just had to make sure you were ready for it.

-----------------------------------------

You walked down the dark streets of your village. The only light was that of the glowing stones attached to the roof of the large cavern. You made a hand sign, activating a very useful jutsu you had learned.

"Night vision jutsu". You were now able to see clearly in the darkness.

You walked down the empty streets until you reached the store. You greeted the owner as you entered and wandered around, finding all of the different things that you would need. After paying, you sealed the food into a scroll to save your self from having to carry it all back.

While walking home you noticed something strange. It was oddly quiet and no one was out, not even any shinobi. No one was in town at all, it was unnaturally silent.

You reached into your pouch and grabbed a kunai. Watching as the shadows around you occasionally moved. Then it all stopped, there not being any movement for a few minutes. That is until the sound of a chuckle was heard, shinobi stepping out from in the shadows. You immediately recognized them, they were all former classmates of yours while you had been studying in the academy.

You knew that this meant trouble, but either you were going to get hurt or they were. One of them lunged at you. You acted immediately, dodging their attack and using their momentum to your advantage, making them crash into a wall. Then another tried, you grabbed them by the arm and threw the ninja at one who was attempting to strike you from behind. Now they all sat on the ground recovering even though you had barely touched them.

"What do you want?" you questioned coldly. Smirks grew upon their faces as they revealed their weapons.

"We want you to die," one growled. You glared at them, a wave of uncertainty coming over you. What was it you had done to them to cause this?

You prepared yourself for the second round, your fist tightening around your kunai. This time they came a lot faster and with more power. You were able to dodge all of their attacks... all except one. One of the ninja had thrown a kunai at you, you not noticing until the last second. It grazed your cheek, leaving a cut. You put your hand up to your face as you felt the blood release.

That's when you lost it.

You vaguely remembered anything, it was just a blur of black, white and red. A lot of red to be accurate. You had lost consciousness and when you came to, you were laying in the middle of the street, covered in blood and surrounded by dead bodies.

That was it, you had to leave right now! You ran back to your apartment, cleaned yourself up, finished packing and turned away from your village, ready to explore the new world.

Edited