"Th-Thanks, Mori-Senpai, I'm way too clumsy." I smiled as my cheeks flushed with embarassment. He set me down, and Kyoya stood before me.

"It seems you hurt your ankle, come, I'll give you a ride home." He said smirking, and i glared as I limped to his stupid limo.

I got in, and he looked at me, "You know, I am going to teach you to dance by the party." He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"At this rate, my ankle will hopefully be broken." I said with a sigh, and we soon pulled up to my house, and the eviction notice was very evident on my door, and I cursed my landlord.

"Odia, is that-" He started as I opened the car door, and limped out.

"It's nothing." I said, and went inside.

--Time Skip--

"Quick, quick, slow- ouch." He noted as I stepped on his foot as we stood in an empty practice room. There was no way in hell I was dancing in front of the guys .

"Well shit, it's hard." I groaned.

"Language." He snapped.

"Oops." I said sarcastically.

It turns out we had been subconciously, but then I accidentaly tripped Kyoya, and he landed on me as if I were pinned.

Kyoya's POV: 

We layed there in shock, and I got a good look at her face, she wore no makeup, but was rather radiant. She looked scarily pale though, her brown eyes looked dull, and she looked tired.

"Kyo-"

"When was the last time you ate?" I asked, and she looked at me with shame written on her face.

"I need to go home." she said blankly, and I shook my head to get back into reality as I got off of her, and she grabbed her bag as she scurried out, leaving me confused.

Odia's POV:

I was on my way home to look for some stupid dress for this stupid dance, and a limo pulled up next to me. I was soon pulled in, and landed on the floor of it, "Who the he- Hika-chan, Kao-chan?" I asked, and they smirked at me.

"We assumed you needed a dress." Hikaru said.

"So, we're helping you." Kaoru said as they smirked.

After the horrible process of picking out my dress, I was finally ready to go to the party, being fashionably late, I blended with the crowd. Well, so I thought, a small figure dove at me, and I held the small figure at my hips.

"You look so pretty, Odi-chan!" Honey chirped as Mori nodded, as Honey looked at my navy sleeveless dress that was tight on my top half, especially showing off my chest, but flowed out to 5 inches above my knee with black stockings that went above my knee an inch, and midnight blue heels.

I smiled at them, "Thanks, but this is all the twins." I smiled as he grabbed my hands and we danced, well we twirled eachother around.

I was walking about, not able to find any of the host club, but found a food table, and was thanful as I ate a solid meal for the first time in a few days.

I was suddenly thrown over someone's shoulder, and was face to face with the host club in a flash, and Mori set me down, "Found her at the food table." He said, and I blushed sheepishly. He than leant down and swiped his thumb on the corner of my lip, "You had crumbs." he said wiith a slightblush, and Haruhi came out in a wig, a dress, and makeup.

"Oh, why did she get a longer dress?!" I barked at the twins who had smiles on their faces as the other host club members looked at how short my dress really was.

After a while, I was filled in with the plan and was left on the side wall of the ballroom as Haruhi wobbled off to see Tohru.

"Why did you cover your legs, Odia?" Kaoru asked.

"They're so long, but you're so short." my face flushed, and I thought I saw Kyoya shift uncomfortably.

"Let's go outside." I said as we made it in time for the dance between Kanako and Tohru. 

I watched as Haruhi was pushed into the Kanako, landing a kiss on the lips. I chuckled, and decided to go back inside from the panic.

I walked slowly through the ballroom as I grabbed one moree sandwhich for the road. I have to move out in one week, and I have no where to go. I sighed when I heard a voice.

"Another sandwhich?" I turned to see Mori next to me.

"What? Gonna charge me for it?" she asked and he smiled.

"I imagine you need it. You're very skinny." He said, and my head snapped up, "When was the last time you ate before today?" he asked, and I thought, well today is Friday...

"A meal?" I asked and he nodded. I bit my lip, "Monday." 

Kyoya's POV:

I was barely walking back inside as the others were still panicking, and I saw More without Honey, talking to Odia, and found myself listening.

"Well when was the last time you ate?" He asked.

"A meal?" he nodded and she bit her lip, "Monday.

My eyes went wide in shock, and soon her phone rang, and her face lit up. "Brother?" she said in english.

"Where are yo-" She then had tears in her eyes, "6 more months, huh?"  she said as she looked disaappointed.

"No, I'm not okay. You left me... you always leave." she was displaying a vulnerable side, and I felt a bit bad, "We're being evicted!" She snapped, "Why are you yeling at me?! No one wants to hire me, they all know you!" tears began to brim her eyes, "Brother, just come-" she swallowed as she looked down, "I get that, but it's been 5- yes, okay." she blinked heavily, "Don't say that when I know you don't." she closed her phone, and turned to him.

"I-I need to leave-" she tried to run, but he grabbed her wrist, and her eyes began to nearly overflow.

"I speak english too, Odia." he said, and she blinked heavily.

"Damnit, damnit, damnit." she cursed, and finally blinked away the thereafter one fell, and she leanned her head on his chest, and I felt a weird sensation as he put his arms around her.

She breathed, in his arms, and as he held her it felt as if my stomach was churning, "You can cry." he said, and she shook her head.

"You're a great guy, Mori-senpai." she smiled.

After a few more uneasy moments on my part, she let go of him, "Sorry about that, I-I should go home." she said, and hid her face as she ran away before he could catch her.

I decided to go to the host club room just to finish up the work Odia was supposed to do, but walked in to see her rolling up her last sock, but there was a long, deep scar that was being covered, and she had her head down.

She sighed, and touched her face, "Son of a bitch." She sighed as she wiped it, "Cheap makeup. One tear, and there it goes." she groaned under her breath.

I then noticed she had actually finished the work I told her to, "You actually finished it?" I asked, and she jumped, and snapped her head to look at me, but quickly looked back to the ground.

"Uh, yeah, it wasn't too hard, but I'm just gonna go on home, and-uh-" she said, and I looked at her as I got closer, but she kept her face hidden.

"Odia, are you crying?" I asked, and she shook her head, but didn't look up.

"No- no, just allergies." She said, and tried to whiz past me, but tripped, and she was hovering over me, face to face.

Then I saw it.